Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (35702 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Dapo Abiodun, His Wife Visits Awujale Of Ijebu Land For Blessing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by wellmax(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Dear Ipob ,
We gladly donate FFK to you.
Signed
SW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Zephd1h(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Here’s something for small business owners and entrepreneurs: GenM gives you
access to hundreds of qualified marketing interns who’ll help with content planning,
copywriting, ad campaigns, and more. Save up to ten hours a week on your
marketing tasks - onboard a trained remote intern with GenM.

Link in signature below �����
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Temptee101(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
When will seun rid nairaland of these tribalists.

Shut up! And you are what?

Go through your posts and ask yourself if truly you are normal

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by helinues: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Incoming Biafra president grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by holysina(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Paxie55:

I've gone through your posts, you are worse than a tribalist.
Don't quote me again, carry your tear tear face comot for my mention. Hypocrites.
guy i swear you like trouble hahahaha. you guys can make some one laugh in this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by gnykelly(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2019
StrongandMighty:
Good

Wait oh I just have one question to ask.. This Afonja pple celebrating the dullard president up and down more than his Fulani kinsmen, are they truly happy with the conditions of things in Nigeria or are they just doing it just be against the Igbos... Like since the Igbos are criticizing this government let's just be against them and celebrate this government?

Lastly, That mod simplyleo doesn't have the basic requirements & ethics of being an ordinary gate man in a village primary school talk more of being a moderator in public forum like Nairaland..

Putting things in perspective... Yorubas don't hate ibo or fulani... What we hate is hypocrisy.

During GEJ era when we have all the resources to move this entity forward he failed the whole nation... Buhari came and took us out of recession there has been lot of challenges but we are judging by the fact and resources not just being a magical wishing for things to be done

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Temptee101(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2019
wellmax:
Dear Ipob ,
We gladly donate FFK to you.
Signed
SW

Who knows you? You empty vessels forming posh whereas no one recognises you in your entire village

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by holysina(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Bighead9:
All hail FFK the leader, the Messiah of all Igbo's and the King of the East. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
trouble maker hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
Seems FFK is the only prominent Nigerian openly identifying with ipob.

He might be the Pioneer president when the dream come to fruition. cheesy

Lala will be very pleased with those 2 women. cheesy
He is a free man!!! Not a slave!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by foreshore(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2019
correctguy0900:
This basket mouth.

Like your own
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by holysina(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

What Afonja and Aboki animals have been reduced to. Rice raising morons!
rice raising kwa. hahahahaha all of una for this nairaland dom kolo i swear grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Truthbites: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Guy can do no wrong in my eyes
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Difrent: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Paxie55:
Afonja people, immigrants from futa d jalon, the descendants of tiger crawled faced thrown out demon won't like this. They hate anybody saying truths and don't asslick the terrorist in asshole rock.

Don't be deceived FFK has another mission in Anambra
Infant an unfinished business

Bianca!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Obere4u: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2019
blogger4:
Femi Fani Kayode has arrived Southeastern Nigeria, Nnewi, Anambra state, where he is slated to be a keynote speaker at an Event. The former aviation minister is slated to speak at the anniversary lecture of Anaedoonline

Fani Kayode announced on his facebook page that he has arrived Southeast for the event.

He posted,” The eagle has landed in the east. Glad to be with my in-laws, friends and loved ones. I feel nothing but love and peace.

Looking forward to delivering my speech tomorrow at the anaedoonline 1st-anniversary lecture. It is going to be hot a hard! A great flight in a great trip.”

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/photos-fani-kayode-arrives-anambra-state-visits-bar-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/

That's Oraifite and not Nnewi...

With him there is HRH Igwe Dr Dan Udoji
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by akdjr(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Ojukwu wife right now. �
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by selfmade22: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Retarded brainwashed IPOBIAN MONKEYS needs to stop drinking Namdiot Cownu's urine for apple juice. It's bad for your health.
your joke... No sweet cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by shayiD: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Has he paid her bride price?

blogger4:
Femi Fani Kayode has arrived Southeastern Nigeria, Nnewi, Anambra state, where he is slated to be a keynote speaker at an Event. The former aviation minister is slated to speak at the anniversary lecture of Anaedoonline

Fani Kayode announced on his facebook page that he has arrived Southeast for the event.

He posted,” The eagle has landed in the east. Glad to be with my in-laws, friends and loved ones. I feel nothing but love and peace.

Looking forward to delivering my speech tomorrow at the anaedoonline 1st-anniversary lecture. It is going to be hot a hard! A great flight in a great trip.”

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/photos-fani-kayode-arrives-anambra-state-visits-bar-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Olamilekxy(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

still better than kerosene

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I hear say na on Saturday brain dey cheap pass.

I suggest you do the needful without further delay.
He needs at least 7 brains for the next one week, 50 naira each at Nkwo Nnewi market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Brightchibuzor: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2019
FFK..Is our owen we hv given joe igbokwe in exchange of him,Well cone to biafra land we will protect u home n abroad..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Difrent: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2019
FFK is only relevant in the east and rightly so given that he disvirgined and knocked up one of their women and later sold her to the Biafra warlord whose manhood still lives on according to Patience.

Then he took another of their women from a strip club and made her his wife

Then he started teaching the Dirlector how to sniff some stuff and talk trash

In appreciation the Ibos made him their king. ALL HAIL FFK, THE FIRST KING OF THE IBOES WHO IS A DESCENDANT OF AFONJA..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2019
batstan:
Trying to make up for insulting their"Lolo" back then?
Trying to make up for the insult on Igbos and especially Ojukwu then. Anu mpama like him

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2019
batstan:
Trying to make up for insulting their"Lolo" back then?
Trying to make up for the insult on Igbos and especially Ojukwu then. Any mpama like him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

What are those women doing?

They are not those Illiterates who Accepts 3 cups rice for their votes, are they? quite embarrassing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by checkedout: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
Seems FFK is the only prominent Nigerian openly identifying with ipob.

He might be the Pioneer president when the dream come to fruition. cheesy

Lala will be very pleased with those 2 women. cheesy

Nope he is the only prominent IPOB alive cos he is not hiding behind the camera to talk like someone I don't want to mention his/her name
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by TempleHouse: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2019
When you marry IPOB woman , you consent to Okija shrine to be committed to Igbo cause and to speak evils of other tribes in order to sustain your marriage.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Area4Area: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Why are you guys so afraid of IPOB? You know the answer right? They want to free the Igbo nation you people love to hate so much. You people need them because they work so hard buying and selling while your leaders steal oil money and relax in offices.

Person talk say e no do again. Na by force?

Thats why when I see some useless Igbo people here saying they dislike Nnamdi Kanu, I laugh.
Fulanis are ready to die for Buhari, Most Yorubas are ready to die for Tinubu. What about you the Igbo person reading this? They want you to hate your own. Nnamdi Ohammadike Kanu is a force to be reckoned with. He speaks what is in the heart of every Igbo man both the elite and the poor.

He is a light in the midst of evil.
Keep quiet please, who's holding you from getting Biafra.
It took Ojukwu just few months before declaring Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has been shouting and making noise since 2012 when he founded IPOB, why hasn't he declared Biafra? You can as well help him if he's too cowardly to do so.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2019
From All the Abusive, Tribalistic, Ignorant and derogatory comments on this thread, it is clear that Nigerians hates each other. Why they are still called ONE NIGERIA i don't understand.

It think the time is Overdue, Nigeria should be divided, clearly they are not ONE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2019
our in-law

better in-law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.