Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State (35704 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by ghettokid1(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2022
I have brought light to Osun State.
#osundecided
The Governor-elect posted on his twitter page.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by ghettokid1(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats not only to Osun ppl but to also O.B.O my man.
get well soon Portable
BAT take note

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Xscape1993(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Yes ooo...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Kaiser20: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Adeleke the Slayer of Tinubu in SW.
This is the beginning of the END of Tinubu in SW

427 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by IgweOfNnewi: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations

278 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by mbaboy(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2022
This man will be remembered for giving Tinibu upper cut in his own state and against his own nephew

343 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Riptider(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Do you know you can start making mad money from learning to create and selling Nft's. Hit me up via WhatsApp to get this knowledge.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Ulunne777(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Just get to work.

9 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by wunmi590(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022

This is a great news, and a resounding liberation from oyetola, I'm indeed happy for the people of Osun state.

It is now time for Sen. Adeleke to deliver the real and true dividend of democracy to the people who used their precious time standing under the sun and rain to vote for the needed change without fear or favor...

Congratulations Sen. Adeleke Jackson

This should also be a call to the people of Ogun state that you can also do it.. Ogun state needs a total liberation from non performing governor like Dapo.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by willexyaho(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by kollinz1234(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Louder!!

Obviously, every state controlled by the APC is in darkness, no doubt about that.

Tinubu has never lost election, Tinubu has never lost election, yet he can't even win his own state. Imagine

Someone that cannot win his state, some people are expecting him to win northern states grin no be juju be that??

Ekiti people will regret collecting money to impose darkness for the next 4 years, but they can correct that mistake by voting Peter Obi; at least we no that when the head is good, the whole body will be good.

Obidatti 2023

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Where are the useless foolish agbado and cassava miscreants? Thunder fire all idiotic Tilumpoo bastard miscreants!!! Ise!

Osun no be Lagos

Nigeria no be Lagos

Body go tell them! cheesy

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by spencekat(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
IMOLE!!!.Congrats to the incoming governor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by SafariHunter(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Why do I have a feeling that this man go just use Osun state catch cruise grin

Anyways,it is great that Power belongs to the people and if Adeleke dull,them go shift am go one side.

Congratulations to Adeleke....A win is a win...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by shadelek(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations on your victory, may your tenure as the governor of Osun State be the best ever.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by TheDemola: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
This man was never know in politics until their elder brother, Isiaka, who was formerly a governor and Senator, died. See fate

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Totilopussylick(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
grin creat an awareness of opportunities for your citizens who contributed to make you a governor.

This is the beginning of end of APC tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Omojolaray(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Good morning sir government

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by excomarow(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Interesting... 2023 will be interesting

Am angry with APC that Tinubu is on da ballot.

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by oluwaseyi0: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
That will only be judged after few/4 years into your administration

Truth is for me I don't have much hope in Sen. Ademola, he present himself more like a non capable administrator and only behind Buhari in been a slowpoke

Hopefully he will prove me damn wrong

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by oyeb15: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu recent VP choice cement PDP victory.

People are voting against APC right now. Anything is good except APC.

10k cannot pay ransom.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Another looter happy to scavenge state resources, !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by BeardedTraveler: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Ok

Check my profile for phone deals
Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by cosmatika(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Yeso
We all saw how your mandate was stolen from you 4yrs ago by the evil party Apshit, supported by the agbado and corn gnubbing Omisore. Now your light has finally shone with the old druggie called Tinubu been disgraced and made to labour in vain.

Next year, progressive and sensible Nigerians will vote for the man from the state of Light of the nation, thereby retiring the old and greedy politicians who have plundered our common wealth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by RandyOku: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
The DRUG BARON bullion van Laboured in VAIN even in his own STATEgrin

OSUN no be LAGOSgrin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Now it’s time for Nigerians and the good people of Osun to hold his feet to the fire like they did to Oyetola.

This is not time to celebrate Davido or adeleke family like I see some fools online doing. They will be good regardless and you have nothing to gain from their personal success. David’s celebrity might have played a role but this is NOT about him. This election was about FINALY bringing change and government accountability to Nigeria one state at a time.

If this one messes up too then we make his life uncomfortable and throw him out after 4 years like we just did to Oyetola. That’s how things will go from now. Nigerians must wake up this elections because something tells me it’s our last chance to salvage any kind of future for this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by GardenOfGod(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Very apt! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by phemmyjohnson: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
What I know is the adeleke family never left the people of Osun even after being cheated out of the last election .. please tell Davido and the dancing governor this is not a criteria to elect your Fulani traveler as the president of this country .. congrats dancing governor !!

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by LIGHTROOM: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Let the light shine

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State by ClintonEmex: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun people made the right choice by disconnecting themselves from that APC of a party.

This is what Nigerians will do come 2023; APC will be relegated and dismantled from Aso rock and a fresh air will blow into Nigeria.

Nigerians should learn from Osun people; power belongs to the people. The people decides who rules. Election is not about financial numbers but by individual numbers. It's not about how much you have, but about how much you're loved and accepted.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.