Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (44044 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Good! now they are going after the men in the game. People papa wey dey do gee grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by joshjc(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
When will they go after politicians and parade them like this
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Charged to court keep. They should extradit them to the USA where valid and correct judgement will be passed on them
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
These so called EFCC don't have authenticated proof for their claims as these has been their recent propaganda now...!

We should desist from any illegal business that is detrimental to our reputation as a person and our moral standard.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Hard working blodas..... The kantry sef hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Koolking(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Show us their names on #TheList. That's journalism

Every Tom, Dick and Harry caught now is linked to the FBI bust

Does it matter? A criminal is a criminal. Whether on FBI list or not. You sound like they are your accomplices.

If you abhor crime, EFCC should be applauded

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
whatyousay:
Person papa

Yes na them plenty pass don't be decieved by the term Yahoo boys. The game was for men the boys like Olu maintain abused it by unnecessary flossing, "oppression" and use of charms.
Then this generation now just forget about! internet fraud is the ambition of some kids.
Secondary school kids are already heavily engaged in internet fraud especially in Ghana you see them openly in a cafe on school uniform doing their thing.
Fraud stinks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Even papa too? undecided

grin grin grin Papa got BILLS to pay my dear wink
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Yahoo yahoo actually reduced cases of arm robbery. I'm of the opinion that when their is full clamp down on internet fraud, dis guys I may fall back to arm robbery. Whichever ever way is a No No. #MyOpinion

Fixed.
Unless you were an armed robber before you join Yahoo, there is no way you can
just fall into armed robbery when fraud becomes too dangerous.
I wouldn't expect someone who hide behind keyboard to suddenly develop the mind
for robbery at gun point.
I am very interested in seeing the research that shows that armed robbery has reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by shyvicky: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
These names are not in the list? Okay what is their alias? Bloggers self
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2019
old papa follow...He must be a grandmaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2019
FBI ready to comb the whole of America this time
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by maak400: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2019
See the way some igbos commenting above are attacking efcc and indirectly supporting crime because the people caught are igbo.
If it was another tribe now they will resort to name calling. Crime should be condemned by all reasonable people irrespective of the tribe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Ndibunna:
All of them are now FBI Internet related fraudsters.

EFCC and incompetence are like Buhari and osunbade.
JubrinElSudan:

Seemed like you two are disappointed when you saw the names of the two criminals. You want to see the FBI lists, go to the EFCC office now! Idiotas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Charly68: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2019
I know Magu boys will get them arrested ..they can't hide anywhere they know them before ,thank God FBI refused to compromised . God bless the eagle eyes officers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2019
They should do a movie about this.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2019
kessyR2B:

ehn, so twill look like these bunchs of idiots EFCC are hardworking, whether you start street today and them catch you, you were automatically inside the FBI wanted list..

Are they not working hard? FBI lists or no lists, a criminal is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually think Buhari and Osunbade are are worse
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Koolking(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
kessyR2B:

ehn, so twill look like these bunchs of idiots EFCC are hardworking, whether you start street today and them catch you, you were automatically inside the FBI wanted list..

Na dem. Always against government busting criminals. You'll be alright. If you do crime, be prepared for the consequence. Even if you steal and kill in Nigeria, govt label you Internet fraudster on FBI list, you must accept your faith, you desperately put yourself in that position
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by D1zion: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Abi? Every small & big scale fraudulent Yahoo goon is now really in the FBI list.it's even making them to trend sef.so this Baba's will now be repatriate to U S or what?if I'm them I'll say they should just repatriate me there to served my jail terms.as the prison there is better than middle class citizens here in Nigeria. With no congestion of inmates like the this hell parked Nigerian prison. Now is time for you to pay ooo!
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by djbussy(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
I.HOPE THE FBI WOUNT CALL IT EYE SERVICE AND SNITCHING . HOW MUCH IS US VISA FEE NOW?
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Thor2025: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Fraud pays no one.

Meanwhile, follow my signature if interested in making money through Fiverr.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by wyqay: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin angry my bloder na wa oooi grin grin grin
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Mraproko1: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Even this old man too
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by semyman: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Na Dem oooo
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Citizen0(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Believe me EFCC will start to segregate this issue. Is not Nigeria again. Yeye dey smell every where.
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by lilytender: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Lazy Flattino, you too will be arrested soon
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2019
EFCC is busy arresting small thieves

While big thieves have a field day as political office holders..

Clap for Nigeria...
Re: Ogbonnah Atoukaritou And Alpha Chidi Egbeonu Arrested By EFCC (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

You be Esan?

I am ibo, buh i stay in benin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Senate Takes Action On Death Of Corper Killed By Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.