Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (64959 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by martowskin1(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:
Nigerians hating is epic, just go to any Twitter story, most people cursing and swearing most times are Nigerians, even here on nairaland it is insults everywhere, go to quora and see people discuss like sane humans.

Nigerians like hating, it gives them a meaning to their unaccomplished life.

What do u understand by hating bro?

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Jaqenhghar: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Nigerians just love hating and social media is their latest platform.
A woman wrote that poverty makes people psychopaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by MNDY(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2019
All because of people's mouth on social media.The social media is a crazy place. I am seriously contemplating quitting Facebook to settle for WhatsApp. Negative vibes, fronting, shades-throwing, forming etc on social media fit frustrate pesin, especially on that Facebook platform.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by grandstar(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2019
The alleged friction with her partner may explain why Mikel left China. She probably didn't like the place.

People should not rejoice when bad things happen. Its ungodly.

I suspect Mike is terrified of his future now glaring his soccer days are coming to an -end. To sustain their standard of living seems to be on his mind especially considering the lady is from a very rich home.

What's the way forward for him? A coaching career-Will he make a good coach or another Thierry Henry? Businessman -Will he be another Taribo West?Finances.Will he be another Celestine Babayaro? Time will tell.

He might end up wealthy if his partner should decide to help him business wise. He could get lots of contracts from his late in-laws business. Will he like to stay in Russia? I don't think so. Their neutral home as a couple seems to be England.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by klever18(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2019
MNDY:
All because of people's mouth on social media.The social media is a crazy place. I am seriously contemplating quitting Facebook to settle for WhatsApp. Negative vibes, fronting, shades-throwing, forming etc on social media fit frustrate pesin, especially on that Facebook platform.
leave facebook asap

me na since last year and I am not regretting it

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

It's Nigerians(most) generally

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:
Nigerians hating is epic, just go to any Twitter story, most people cursing and swearing most times are Nigerians, even here on nairaland it is insults everywhere, go to quora and see people discuss like sane humans.

Nigerians like hating, it gives them a meaning to their unaccomplished life.

Very well said
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Iziquiel(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Guess she's surprised to read people's reactions to the news of their possible break up but I'm sure Mikel isn't. Nigerians(many)are one of the most hateful people in the world.
No be Nigerians again?

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by segun18(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Oh please.

Like Nigerian ladies don't do same and worse. Abi Nigerians married to themselves don't breakup?

Nne don't mind them. They are just angry they lost out on a big fish.
You are spot on.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by naturefellow(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.
Blame they who make their family a public platform.

Engagement pics, Pre-wedding pics, family picnic etc is made available to the public.
And you expect the public not to have an opinion about your life when it goes ... seems...or tends to go...sour.
Is that not unreasonable
preach on!!!

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Ekakamba: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You think she is broke like ur sisterz
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
she is wise because she is supporting your stance.

Did I say Nigerian women don't cheat? You are all whores, that is what I said, whores deserve each other. Is it women giving University girls money to kive extravagant lives? How can men who cheat, expect faithfulness? That is what I said.

Be guided, please
Owk. wink
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Sonfethopia: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

If you think you are better off because you don't post any personal pictures online, then think again.

Social media isn't just for selling, it is for connecting with friends and public.
In case of Mikel, he isn't selling anything on his handles.

If a person decides to follow a social media account of a celebrity, he is choosing
to accept whatever they decide to post. He doesn't get to dictate what they do
with their accounts. He can always unfollow them at any time.

The mentality of hiding and looking for enemies everywhere is blocking many people's
path to growth.

Post in pic online Is different from posting all about ur life online. I have my angle of view u got urs.

U r right I am right.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Icon79(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Hmmm. So she wrote all these things but without even using one sentence to deny the "rumor".

Hmmm. That's all I gotta say for now.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

It makes no difference according to British laws.
Cohabiting can be the same thing as marriage if some conditions are met.

I thought she is Russia, do they use British laws?
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

That is why the country and majority of its hate filled hearted citizens ain't making any progress in life.

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
This woman words touch me. And the comments were from people they added as friends on Facebook, Twitter n Instagram

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I thought she is Russia, do they use British laws?
She is Russia but the law of residence take precedence over nationality.
Since they both reside mostly in the UK, they are bound by UK laws.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

She is Russia but the law of residence take precedence over nationality.
Since they both reside mostly in the UK, they are bound by UK laws.

Ok, I don't know they live in The UK, I thought they are in Russia.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by jcccccc: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
THE PEOPLE OF IMO AND ENUGU ARE THE PROBLEM OF MIKEL OBI, JIM IYK, ANAMBRA STATE AND ALL ANAMBRA CELIBRITIES.

I HAVE SHOUTED AND I AM TIRED. I CAN'T FACE THESE BACKWARD IPOB DEVILS ALL ALONE.

I NEED TO FORM AN ONLINE MEDIA TEAM TO FIGHT THESE RETARDED APES BECAUSE OF THE PAINS AND ABUSES THEY RAIN ON ANAMBRA PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Reference(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Engagement pics, Pre-wedding pics, family picnic etc is made available to the public.
And you expect the public not to have an opinion about your life when it goes ... seems...or tends to go...sour.
Is that not unreasonable

What else can I say. You feast and fatten on the public purse, you pay the public bill. All I put out on this medium, the only media I feature on is opinions. I donot solicit or welcome solicitations and donot advertise anything. My life is private and will remain so. My choice, my liberty.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Reference(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
grandstar:
The alleged friction with her partner may explain why Mikel left China. She probably didn't like the place.

People should not rejoice when bad things happen. Its ungodly.

I suspect Mike is terrified of his future now glaring his soccer days are coming to an -end. To sustain their standard of living seems to be on his mind especially considering the lady is from a very rich home.

What's the way forward for him? A coaching career-Will he make a good coach or another Thierry Henry? Businessman -Will he be another Taribo West?Finances.Will he be another Celestine Babayaro? Time will tell.

He might end up wealthy if his partner should decide to help him business wise. He could get lots of contracts from his late in-laws business. Will he like to stay in Russia? I don't think so. Their neutral home as a couple seems to be England.

But if he is truly thinking of a post playing career the best way go about it is stability not turbulence. If he thinks England will be his base he should have remained in Middlesborough and played out his time then transition to their technical department through a player/coaching role like his compatriot John Terry is doing.

...or return to his boyhood club like old stars such as Van Persie or Vincent Kompany for one final dig then the transition to coaching which in his case will mean Lyn Oslo but the problem with that as well is that he left acrimoniously in the infamous Chelsea/United transfer saga all those years ago.

This is what I always say about Africans. The lack of foresight and critical thinking. We often burn all our bridges on the altar of financial gain and grow our professional prospects and careers very unnaturally.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Rubicon67(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Don't blame the masses.

Is that not unreasonable

Mike is a celebrity. However, your comment sums up generation 'see me finish. So on point.

I throway salute �
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by MarvelousMe: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Mikel himself knows the relationship will not work, hence his not legalizing the union.
If it were an official divorce, im own for don finish patapata!

This is exactly what she is saying in her post.

Is that what you wish for him?

Is that what you wish for them??

Why should the relationship not work

Or because it is Mikel and a white woman the relationship should be perfect bliss because there is ever just a relationship before?

Hmm nawa o
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by MarvelousMe: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Sometimes I post pictures of myself, my friends do criticize it.
Sometimes, I take it down or change it.

I expect them to air their opinion because I made it public

OK, so sir how would you like it if maybe (God forbid) you run into a bit of misfortune and the people who follow you on social media start jubilating and saying yes serves him right, his own is too much, and those kind of things just because you post your pictures on your social media page??

I tell you it will make you wonder at the kind of people following you

That's the bad belle she is talking about, it has nothing to do with whether you make your life public or not.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Oh please.

Like Nigerian ladies don't do same and worse. Abi Nigerians married to themselves don't breakup?

Nne don't mind them. They are just angry they lost out on a big fish.
We all know that white women are the real master golddiggers, they marry you and stay sweet till the money is gone, then they milk you dry during the divorce. WHEN THEIR EYES FINALLY OPEN, THEY THEN BRING THEIR EMPTY SHELLS TO LOVE AN AFRICAN QUEEN. We don't want to be your come up woman or your ride or die chick.

To all the team foreign Nigerian men. Your turn is coming.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by judedwriter(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Joystark:
Lol. Many people here ain't happy...
They also want others to be unhappy.
You know.. spreading unhappiness cheesy
A famous musician summed it: suffering and smiling cry grin cry
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by InvertedHammer: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:

Former Super Eagles and Trabzonspor midfielder, Mikel Obi's partner, Olga Diyachenko has reacted to media reports about her alleged plan to dump him, over the footballer's recent move to Turkey.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/08/mikel-obis-partner-reacts-to-split.html

/
Nigerians are entertained when bad things happen to people. The only reason they follow celebrities is to have access to beg for money or on the hope there will be giveaways. Did Olga really think her followers are fans?

/

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by MNDY(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
klever18:
leave facebook asap

me na since last year and I am not regretting it

Abi, my brother.
The trolling, indirects, competition and mischief there de vex me aswear. Na to leave am.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by lereinter(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
See as Olga finished those Nigerian social media rats

The blow was severe, massive and a knockout

Thanks Olga

God bless your twins and your husband

God bless Olga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) / Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.