Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi (64964 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
MarvelousMe:

This is exactly what she is saying in her post.

Is that what you wish for him?

Is that what you wish for them??

Why should the relationship not work

Or because it is Mikel and a white woman the relationship should be perfect bliss because there is ever just a relationship before?

Hmm nawa o

Did you read anywhere I wished anything? This is a woman that insults Nigerians as a whole and Mikel himself. Her father is wealthy, hence the relationship.
If you marry a woman here and you go on your separate ways, a divorce is not pocket draining as for the white hence his being careful not to end as Eboeu or whatever his name is and Amokachi.
The woman will be deliberately wicked if the man makes an attempt to get married.
Do you know some men allow themselves to be whipped and face a lot of things emotional if a woman wants to divorce?
I shall send the video of a man who chose 25 whips on bare buttocks instead of divorce because of what he will pass through.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Beetobee(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
The reason why shit keeps happening to us is because we wish others shit. Never mind our business!

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Well entertainers sort of depend on it for their brand.

However, negativity appears to be a Nigerian craze .

Exactly
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did you read anywhere I wished anything? This is a woman that insults Nigerians as a whole and Mikel himself. Her father is wealthy, hence the relationship.
If you marry a woman here and you go on your separate ways, a divorce is not pocket draining as for the white hence his being careful not to end as Eboeu or whatever his name is and Amokachi.
The woman will be deliberately wicked if the man makes an attempt to get married.
Do you know some men allow themselves to be whipped and face a lot of things emotional if a woman wants to divorce?
I shall send the video of a man who chose 25 whips on bare buttocks instead of divorce because of what he will pass through.

What id this one saying

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thor2025:
Crab Mentality. The African way of life.

Africans are always so eager to see the downfall of a successful person. It's like people are configured over here to see others remain at the same level they are. While other nations fight to lift each other, we fight to tear each other down here. I pray for a mentality override in the minds of people. Hate lifts nobody.

Meanwhile, follow my signature if interested in making money through Fiverr.

It's a shame really
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by mozona(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
she is commenting already
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:
Nigerians hating is epic, just go to any Twitter story, most people cursing and swearing most times are Nigerians, even here on nairaland it is insults everywhere, go to quora and see people discuss like sane humans.

Nigerians like hating, it gives them a meaning to their unaccomplished life.
True

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

You don't know anything about Quora or the "whites".
Visit reddit to see how the whites hates themselves, culture, politics and even women.

The reason why Quora looks sane is that the platform bans hundreds of unintelligent trolls every day
and sane people also downvote stupid or hateful posts.

Even many answers on Quora do start with if not for BNBR(the rule that prohibit hatred and insults) ,
I would have spoken my mind.

Nairaland has refused to implement decency rules and you are blaming Nigerians.
The truth is that human behavior when not regulated come off worse.

It's worse in Nigeria

You know it and I know it

Foolishness run across all strata in that society
With negativity

For white trolls, they are mostly unexpised /uneducated bums

But for Nigeria
Even PhD folks are exhibiting foolishness and hate online

We all know this

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
BigJoe19:
But Nigerians own is too much, it is in Nigeria I see buying anything for yourself is a crime, they will start hating on you for no reason, they will say you are proud or you have done something illegal to live such a good life. Let a person post just a comment on trying to commit suicide and you will see Nigerians advising him to commit suicide, no signs of empathy at all, all they think about is themselves, they never love genuinely, they only love because of what you have or giving them.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by Xisnin(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
DexterousOne:

It's worse in Nigeria

You know it and I know it

Foolishness run across all strata in that society
With negativity

For white trolls, they are mostly unexpised /uneducated bums

But for Nigeria
Even PhD folks are exhibiting foolishness and hate online

We all know this
I am waiting for your evidence.
Since you claim to know it from the bold. I am patiently waiting for your evidence.

FYI, PhD doesn't stop anyone from being a troll.
Environmental pressure and social class does.

The funny thing about the bold part of your text is that you are using troll strategy 101.
That is, declaring a statement to be true with no supporting evidence.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Xisnin:

I am waiting for your evidence.
Since you claim to know it from the bold. I am patiently waiting for your evidence.

FYI, PhD doesn't stop anyone from being a troll.
Environmental pressure and social class does.

The funny thing about the bold part of your text is that you are using troll strategy 101.
That is, declaring a statement to be true with no supporting evidence.

So.you are really asking for evidence
MAN, you are tripping

It's clear

From my experience
Nigerians are some of the most bitter and hateful people on earth that I have dealt with

And trust me
I have had different encounters
In different places

Why are Nigerians so quick to lynch people?

The road rage nko?

The aggressiveness nko?

One can say it's the hardship and hopelessness in that shithole contraption that is making so so many Nigerians to behave animalistically

I can agree with that

But trying to excuse the obvious?

This man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by grandstar(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Reference:

But if he is truly thinking of a post playing career the best way go about it is stability not turbulence. If he thinks England will be his base he should have remained in Middlesborough and played out his time then transition to their technical department through a player/coaching role like his compatriot John Terry is doing.

...or return to his boyhood club like old stars such as Van Persie or Vincent Kompany for one final dig then the transition to coaching which in his case will mean Lyn Oslo but the problem with that as well is that he left acrimoniously in the infamous Chelsea/United transfer saga all those years ago.

This is what I always say about Africans. The lack of foresight and critical thinking. We often burn all our bridges on the altar of financial gain and grow our professional prospects and careers very unnaturally.

I won't say all Africans. Just some.

I waa worried from the word go as he "married" not from a working class or middle class family but from the very rich. It would even have been trying if he married whites that were either working or middle class how much more from the very rich?

I'm not racist(My siblings are married to foreigners) but one just needs to be pragmatic. There is the culture shock to deal with. Marriage isn't kids play.

Picking from a rich home would have given him bragging rights. That i believe was the pull. Would she have looked at him twice if he was another struggling immigrant?

This may sound snobbish but the Nigerians best suited for marrying foreigners are from the middle class bracket or higher. Poor or working class are not too open minded and much closer to their roots and unwilling to dilute this tie much.

imagine a man who refuses to chop oyinbo food? That the only food he can eat is his native dish. Many will prefer to come home and pick a wife. Many tend to have a closed mind.

For this partnership to work, his partner must learn to be self sacrificial as it has entered the "better or worse" stage. Anyway, they aren't married grin

in any event, his partner needs to be supportive and stand by her man like s rock. Two captains can't man a ship.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Iziquiel:
Guess she's surprised to read people's reactions to the news of their possible break up but I'm sure Mikel isn't. Nigerians(many)are one of the most hateful people in the world.
No be Nigerians again?

We know theur way na

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by DexterousOne(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
grandstar:

I won't say all Africans. Just some.

I waa worried from the word go as he "married" not from a working class or middle class family but from the very rich. It would even have been trying if he married whites that were either working or middle class how much more from the very rich?

I'm not racist(My siblings are married to foreigners) but one just needs to be pragmatic. There is the culture shock to deal with. Marriage isn't kids play.

Picking from a rich home would have given him bragging rights. That i believe was the pull. Would she have looked at him twice if he was another struggling immigrant?

This may sound snobbish but the Nigerians best suited for marrying foreigners are from the middle class bracket or higher. Poor or working class are not too open minded and much closer to their roots and unwilling to dilute this tie much.

imagine a man who refuses to chop oyinbo food? That the only food he can eat is his native dish. Many will prefer to come home and pick a wife. Many tend to have a closed mind.

For this partnership to work, his partner must learn to be self sacrificial as it has entered the "better or worse" stage. Anyway, they aren't married grin

in any event, his partner needs to be supportive and stand by her man like s rock. Two captains can't man a ship.

You have spoken well
Especially this part in bold.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi by MarvelousMe: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

From your initial post, "Mikel himself knows the relationship will not work", sounds like you are wishing that for them...

What happens after divorce is not the issue, the issue is y'all jumping on the news and saying things like that, almost as if y'all were waiting with fingers crossed and bated breath for the relationship to fail.

How would you like it if you had an issue in your relationship and you see people say things like; yes, we said it, even her partner knew the relationship will not work? How would you like to hear that about your relationship

It almost as if y'all were praying for it to fail so you can say we said it...

It's diabolical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aprilia Manganang Confirmed To Actually Be A Man After 28 Years (Pictures) / Rio 2016: Egyptians Wear Hijab While Playing Volleyball With Germany / Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.