Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Access Bank/diamond Bank Reversal Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank/diamond Bank Reversal Problem (648 Views)

Diamond Bank Md Dozie Smokes During Official Meetings And Sacks At Will / Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank/diamond Bank Reversal Problem by Fhowe: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Since the merger or acquisition of Access bank and diamond bank i can authoritatively say their services have been so poor .From overcrowded banking halls to few tellers attending reluctantly to customers.The most annoying is numerous failed pos transactions .I did one on August 6th at a petrol station .I went as far as sending them emails and i visited their branch .I was told it would be corrected 27th of August after the long wait it is now 31st of August and nothing has been done .I visited the bank yesterday and the customer care gave a flimsy excuse he did not even bother to check the status of the reversal or nothing .The most annoying is you send them an email during working hours and it takes them sometimes 3-4 days to reply you .Please the relevant authorities should look into the activity of this bank and stop punishing people unnecessarily .I can imagine what students and low income earners pass through in these hard times cause of the carefree attitude of this bank
Re: Access Bank/diamond Bank Reversal Problem by neonly: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Me I have just closed my account with them on Tuesday I have using dat bank for 18yrs now but recently their service is a no no for me very annoying staff I nearly beat one of them when I was in ikorodu
ATM issues sha really sick of bank now
I miss sanusi sha
Re: Access Bank/diamond Bank Reversal Problem by Fhowe: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2019
neonly:
Me I have just closed my account with them on Tuesday I have using dat bank for 18yrs now but recently their service is a no no for me very annoying staff I nearly beat one of them when I was in ikorodu
ATM issues sha really sick of bank now
I miss sanusi sha
the most annoying is sending them an email on the email address provided on their website and you dont get a reply even after 4 days it is really messed up
Re: Access Bank/diamond Bank Reversal Problem by neonly: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Fhowe:
the most annoying is sending them an email on the email address provided on their website and you dont get a reply even after 4 days it is really messed up

Der wahala me I not banking with them again them bi history now

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Floors The Uba Brothers Again @ The Tribunal / Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter / Animals That Have Gone Extinct In The Last 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.