Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Model Adetutu Shows Off Her Nipples And Pubic Hair (SEE PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Model Adetutu Shows Off Her Nipples And Pubic Hair (SEE PHOTO) (1289 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Jim Iyke Ex, Sandra Benede Flashes Her Nipples And Curves In Saucy Photo / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Adetutu Shows Off Her Nipples And Pubic Hair (SEE PHOTO) by presloaded: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerian model,Adetutu showed off her nipple and pubic hair and new tattoo in a new photo she shared on Facebook.

The model who before now has shared photos in which she bared her boobs and nipples, went to reveal why she got the new tattoo. According to the mother of one, getting inked is her own way of getting through a pain she is bearing alone.

Adetutu wrote;

Anytime I get inked, I’m trying to get through a pain I am bearing alone. It’s always a reminder to myself that I can scale through any life hurdles.

see sexy disturbing photos>>>>>>https://presloaded.com.ng/index.php/2019/08/31/nigerian-model-adetutu-shows-off-her-nipples-and-pubic-hair-see-photo/
Re: Nigerian Model Adetutu Shows Off Her Nipples And Pubic Hair (SEE PHOTO) by Mykel51(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2019
presloaded:
Nigerian model,Adetutu showed off her nipple and pubic hair and new tattoo in a new photo she shared on Facebook.

The model who before now has shared photos in which she bared her boobs and nipples, went to reveal why she got the new tattoo. According to the mother of one, getting inked is her own way of getting through a pain she is bearing alone.

Adetutu wrote;

Anytime I get inked, I’m trying to get through a pain I am bearing alone. It’s always a reminder to myself that I can scale through any life hurdles.

see sexy disturbing photos>>>>>>https://presloaded.com.ng/index.php/2019/08/31/nigerian-model-adetutu-shows-off-her-nipples-and-pubic-hair-see-photo/

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Beetle For 600k, Owner Is Relocating To Get A Better Life. PHOTOS / Even With The Big English And Suits, Ghana Is Still Under Colonization – Yvonne / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.