Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday (2228 Views)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday by vickayo: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Jaiye Kuti dances soapy with her family as she celebrated her son, Tito Kuti 18th birthday. Gistvic Reports.

Jaiye Kuti tried stepping up with her zanku and gbe body but her son, Tito took over the dance floor.

Jaiye Kuti captioned:
"Family dance, Fola kuti, Jaiye kuti, Tito Kuti gbe body e birthday boy"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/jaiye-kuti-dances-soapy-with-her-family.html

1 Share

Re: Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday by vickayo: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
I don't know how I always have automatic love for people that comes from my region, HBD to my fellow Yewa's, Yewa will be sufficient for us all, Financially, Family and sound health, And Dont let us all forget our 2023 golden Ambition, Only the Egbado's can relates, United we stand, Divided we fall..... Iseya........ Omo Ogun
Re: Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday by drips8(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
vickayo:
Lalasticlala

What should Lalasticlala do?

(1) (Reply)

House Help Steals Money, Davido’s Daughter, Imade’s U.S Passport - Sophia Momodu / Tacha Makes Hilarious Post, Shows Off Bulgy Frontside (photos) / [watch Video] Pastor Caught Having Sex With His Friend’s Wife After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.