Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding (31084 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Jaiye Kuti Dances "Soapy" With Her Family To Celebrate Her Son 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by TMSMedia: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2023
The Moment Made Kuti Danced With His Beautiful Mum On His Wedding (Video)

Made Kuti wedded his fiancée, Inedoye Onyenso, on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNLWSIfiTpg

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by JASONjnr(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2023
I don't know him ......

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by illicit(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't know him ......

Same with him

62 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Happy Married Life!

People with money and fame really do not have any problem with inter-tribal marriage. grin

Most of the people you see arguing on Nairaland and throwing shades between Igbos and Yorubas are usually hungry and idle people who have plenty of free time on their hands angry

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Ambitious21: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Lungdick: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Reelmii: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Atarakpa: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Person dances with mama it become news on nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Akerele44(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
As e take dance with him mother in-law

Con make an news abi

These op sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by RushManni: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Hope y'all know that Nigeria is already bought by politicians. Hope you know 2027 upwards would be a continum of what is already, for same people - politicians ?

Better look for ways to better your personal life and have a good life.

Seek to leverage your gift / talents. For with your gift, no "bad govt" can hold you down, because you're offering value.

People will look for you.

6 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by sofeo(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Allisgud: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Which song Dem dey dance to,cos they all always condenm Nigeria music
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by datola: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't know him ......

You don't have to know the great Kuti family.

Just congratulate them and move on.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Forlade: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023
She is beautiful.
Now I see where he got his looks.

4 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by creolehunt: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2023
illicit:

Same with him

Possible he does though, as you dont know the OP in real life to gauge his popularity.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't know him ......

I hope you know Fela Kuti. That is grandson.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by sameks08(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Best wishes
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by kareemkamil(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Happy marriage life to u guy
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by UserflowX: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2023
This is nice
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by joyandfaith: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2023
Allisgud:
Which song Dem dey dance to,cos they all always condenm Nigeria music

If fela is still alive, he wouldn't like it

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by KingLennon(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2023
Happy married life Made Kuti. Your grandfather was a prophet.

Nigerians are still suffering and smiling sad

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by hardayemmie(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't know him ......

Baad belle spotted
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by wittywriter: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't know him ......

illicit:

Same with him
creolehunt:

Possible he does though, as you dont know the OP in real life to gauge his popularity.

Wittyness.
Re: Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding by Allisgud: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Forlade:
the thing tire me o
they always feel their song is the rightful one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Toke Makinwa Slay In White For Surulere Movie Premiere / Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 / Davido & Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Pose For The Camera Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.