Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… (33953 Views)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Fr33born(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
I see
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by rozayx5(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Inec is confused

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Too many morons in Nigeria.

When you carry out a pilot it is often an abridged, shortened version.

In other words, only a few locations would have been considered.

It is only used to determine efficiency and potential problems taking into consideration a small sample size.

Small size sample ! For something as important as presidental election

3 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by anonimi: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
midolian:
Simple and clear even though the m0r0ns from the condemned end will pretend not to understand.

I have said it times without number, Atiku only had an eRection, he will never cum. grin

Is it the rice that you got that has turned you upside down like this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by anonimi: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
rozayx5:
Inec is confused

As confused as the dullar.d who employed them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Printerscanner: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
simonlee:
OMG!! cheesy
Wailers waiting for Atiku to cum be like...

Atikuchukwu has taken Burantashi, Alomo, Baby Okwu, Kick Started, so it will take years and even decades before he cums.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Dagrace01(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Inec abi na Ishoulder, or iPhone, infact iPad.. We need u guys to be straight forward with us. Ur stories aren't consistent. I believe the election wasn't rigged but all these inconsistent stories wud give Atikulators reasons to talk and hope for the cumming of their sterile and impotent mentor.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by israelmao(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Since Yakubu took the mantle of leadership in INEC ,INEC's lies and intrigues have been upgraded.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by NwaliE01: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
I hate this country with passion!!!
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Moikiitos: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
femtex007:
I dont just understand what is happening in this country

Even the country is confused...Well, as for me...I done check out like Andrew kiss

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by kikake: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Odokwogodwin: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Now that they have admitted to using the server, can they now show us the collated results from the server so as to authenticate the figures released by them. The truth is what Nigerians need.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by kikake: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Racoon:

grin INEC first of all lied that it does not have a server. Then lies that it never did electronic transmission/ computation of result.Then lied again that it has a server but only used it for a pilot electronic process that is allegedly not backed by Nigerian law but provision was made for it in its 2019 electoral budget.

Meaning the FG and INEC should be prosecuted by the EFCC, ICPC & other antigraft agencies tongue but as we all know, the APC is a government is a band of professional liars, scammers, fraudsters and democratic tyrannts.

It's always difficult for liars to retrace their footsteps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.Lies have a beginning and end but the fact is that you can never be trusted.

From the too many uncovered lies and contradictions coming from INEC and PMB's lawyers, it can take only judges from war-torn Yemen to not annul PMB's victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by kikake: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
INEC received nearly N150billion for Electronic voting system including server.
President Buhari who must have approved the disbursement of the huge amount of money later refused to electoral bill.
You then used the money for pilot electronic voting system?
Yes.

There shall be mass revolution if you tell this story in a united country of civilized people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by crownwealth: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
midolian:
Simple and clear even though the m0r0ns from the condemned end will pretend not to understand.

I have said it times without number, Atiku only had an eRection, he will never cum. grin

Congratulations, you are now a FULL BLOWN HATER!

Ensure you pass the hatred to your children.

How far with Kwara Oto’ge?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by GavelSlam: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Small size sample ! For something as important as presidental election

It means you have no idea what a pilot is.
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by anonimi: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
engineerboat:
From Atiku Hack Inec server

To

We did not tramsit result

To

We did not have server

To

It was not backed by law

To

It's just a test run.

Zombies see una life

grin cheesy

INEC just like their liar liar big boss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

2 Likes

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by kluvert(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:
You can not win elections in Nigeria by being popular in just the south east and south south. Wailers please, Atiku lost elections. After you guys have finished insulting hausas for not voting for Atiku you are coming here to say Atikuwon in Kano, Kastina, e.t.c

Do you support restructuring. Be honest please I beg you?

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by kluvert(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
kikake:
INEC received nearly N150billion for Electronic voting system including server.
President Buhari who must have approved the disbursement of the huge amount of money later refused to electoral bill.
You then used the money for pilot electronic voting system?
Yes.

There shall be mass revolution if you tell this story in a united country of civilized people.

Thanks man in an educated civilised country this is a strong call for Revolution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by BafanaBafana: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
kluvert:

Do you support restructuring. Be honest please I beg you?
What do you mean by restructuring?
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by themanderon: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Too many morons in Nigeria.

When you carry out a pilot, it is often an abridged, shortened version.

In other words, only a few locations would have been considered.

It is only used to determine efficiency and potential problems taking into consideration a small sample size.

Why do you allow politics to becloud your good sense of reasoning? Why do you choose to blindly believe what these guys are saying?
Remember the evil which you help nurture today will consume you tomorrow. Yesterday it was PDP's turn for criminality, today it is APC's turn, it will be another persons turn tomorrow but who is at the receiving end of all this madness? Off cause the long suffering people of this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Abdulshagunu: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Greenbirth:
Is that election. An election that people were not allowed to vote. I think the head of Inec failed the people.

like the way moris ewu was just nominating in the name of election win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by themanderon: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
So why are they just saying these? How many months after elections of accusations and counter accusations of server results?
Shows that the whole process was a complete sham.
Why didn't they say the server was for some pilot shit?
Truth is when many lies have been told you wouldn't be able to corroborate or articulate all the lies told.
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by GavelSlam: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
themanderon:

Why do you allow politics to becloud your good sense of reasoning? Why do you choose to blindly believe what these guys are saying?
Remember the evil which you help nurture today will consume you tomorrow. Yesterday it was PDP's turn for criminality, today it is APC's turn, it will be another persons turn tomorrow but who is at the receiving end of all this madness? Off cause the long suffering people of this nation.

Oh shut up.

Nobody would attempt an election of that magnitude without a pilot.

If you are more concerned about your sentiments I'll advise you to stuff your opinion.

I really don't have patience for people who are so blinded by hate.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by macfish101(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
And somebody will wake up from the zoo and say they are spoiling our image. Which image wey Nigeria get??
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Ayasayas(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why is it that INEC and Buhari is playing with whole country, wickedness.
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by themanderon: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
GavelSlam:

Oh shut up.

Nobody would attempt an election of that magnitude without a pilot.

If you are more concerned about your sentiments I'll advise you to stuff your opinion.

I really don't have patience for people who are so blinded by hate.

Sorry I dignified a waste of skin and space with a response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by GavelSlam: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
themanderon:

Sorry I dignified a waste of skin and space with a response.

Likewise.
Now scram.
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why not provide the information in this so called pilot scheme in court and explain to the court

After denying to the pept that they have no server/database now it’s a pilot scheme

We really need to get serious if we want to make progress as a Nation. This type of nonsense should not be happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by E100000: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Racoon:

grin INEC first of all lied that it does not have a server. Then lied again that it never did electronic ttransmissn/ computation of result.And still lied that it has a server but only used it for a pilot electronic process that is allegedly not backed by Nigerian law but provision was made for it in its 2019 electoral budget.

Meaning the FG and INEC should be prosecuted by the EFCC, ICPC & other antigraft agencies tongue but as we all know, the APC as a govt is a band of professional liars, scammers, fraudsters and democratic tyrannts.

It's always difficult for liars to retrace their footsteps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.Lies have a beginning and end but the fact is that you can never be trusted.

Now ask yourself if PDP and Akitu are too dumb to figure this out or do the persecution? But no, they will all strike a bargain and go home with cash in their pocket. I tell you the real problem in this country is PDP and APC .

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by Tecno66: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mahmoud did not live up to his Prof status. How can you get such huge budgetary allocation for electronic transfer in line with global best practice and now first claim you didnt use it and then claim you did electronic transfer of the results but its not backed by law. Why collect allocation for a facility that is not backed by law? Its just that Nigerian judiciary, though an independent arm of government, has been caged and so cannot deliver justice.
Re: INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… by chiedozie198100: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
BomBellaBlog:
INEC before elections : We're going to use servers

INEC after elections:
What is server?
We do not have a server
We have a server but we did not use it
Atiku hacked the server
We used server unofficially for testing

INEC, Comment ca va?

ca va bien CRAZY et vous?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.