Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day (18819 Views)

Buhari hosting Outgoing Ministers This Morning / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Aidejay(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gbese
Gbese
Gbese
Gbese
GBESE
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
kessyR2B:
normal..the sad reality we'll never admit is "if any of us get there and leave, its not possible for you not to leave with Govt. money as small as #5"..so abegi lets stop all this yen yen yen..we're all corrupt, the main question should be "have you delivered first to the satisfaction of the People/Masses before LOOTING"?
thats true sir, but it's obvious in your case, you are not only corrupt you are also senseless
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
writefreely:
thats true sir, but it's obvious in your case, you are not only corrupt you are also senseless

Uncle tha' is not corrupt, thanks for the compliment..i wonder why you'd not run for Presidency, i never insulted anybody in my reply, trust me my clapback will give you Sucidal thoughts, i'll save it for someone worth it tho..you're also one of the problem of this country..you never ready to accept reality..
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Calito1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=81786460]Op what do you mean by WE are in one chance? Speak for yourself, Enemies of progress everywhere. undecided you must be a bastard
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by kingi777: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
So they should be mourning instead of celebrating the elevation that came in their lives? Do you know how many people that wanted to be ministers only for few to be selected out of thousands of Nigerians? Most of the appointees are accomplished & even if they dont want to celebrate, their allies would celebrate for them. Blessings come from God and it's when you celebrate with the blessed and favoured that it tranfers to you.
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
DropsMic:
Nice TITLE....

Truly we are in a one chance BUS...

one chance is good, this Nigeria bus has zero chance
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
kessyR2B:

Uncle tha' is not corrupt, thanks for the compliment..i wonder why you'd not run for Presidency, i never insulted anybody in my reply, trust me my clapback will give you Sucidal thoughts, i'll save it for someone worth it tho..you're also one of the problem of this country..you never ready to accept reality..
There's nothing real about negativity. Reality is what you choose to make it, and for your sake and that of your generation, you better not accept backwardness as your reality.
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by ofeco: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy! Do you expect them to be mourning? they are supposed to celebrate with their loved ones, somebody that wants to perform will still perform whether he celebrated his/her appointment or not.
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
writefreely:
There's nothing real about negativity. Reality is what you choose to make it, and for your sake and that of your generation, you better not accept backwardness as your reality.

Backward has always been only reality in Nigeria, we never chose it, it chose us..Pls tell me, whats the reality of Nigeria? Whats the reality of the masses when they find themselves in power? you'd tell a hungry man not to first eat to his full cos he wants to serve his people and the Nation? and you'd expect him to answer you? Baba accept it or not, this our reality, not just Nigeria, the Human Race generally is corrupt..tell me one leader and his cabinet (Ministers, Aide etc) that came in power and left with the xame amount of assets they had when they came in, if as a leader one of your assitant or right hand man loots, do you know you'd also be counted as a corrupt leader? cos if you not, you wouldnt fold hands and watch it happen under your nose..(i.e do you know once the Minister of Educations loot, Buhari tenure would be considered a total corrupt system?) accept it or not, we're all corrupt
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
kessyR2B:

Backward has always been only reality in Nigeria, we never chose it, it chose us..Pls tell me, whats the reality of Nigeria? Whats the reality of the masses when they find themselves in power? you'd tell a hungry man not to first eat to his full cos he wants to serve his people and the Nation? and you'd expect him to answer you? Baba accept it or not, this our reality, not just Nigeria, the Human Race generally is corrupt..tell me one leader and his cabinet (Ministers, Aide etc) that came in power and left with the xame amount of assets they had when they came in, if as a leader one of your assitant or right hand man loots, do you know you'd also be counted as a corrupt leader? cos if you not, you wouldnt fold hands and watch it happen under your nose..(i.e do you know once the Minister of Educations loot, Buhari tenure would be considered a total corrupt system?) accept it or not, we're all corrupt
Guy all these just to get me accept that "we" are all corrupt. Why don't you speak for yourself alone? That's another reality, you are not my mouthpiece.
And let me tell you something, corruption is a big problem but cannot be Nigeria's main problem. It is not the number one reason for Nigeria's malaise.
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by AMvanquish: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
There is a female minister from Zamfara there who ran a shady NGO , received trailer loads of dates with Not for sale inscription from the Saudi government to distribute to IDP's some years ago. Only for the shameless lady , to end up selling these donations. They all ended up in stores & supermarkets up north being sold. Now she is a minister. #BananaRepublic
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by IYANGBALI: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very useless country
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Kdon2: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by ofwest47(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
The era of investigative journalism has come and gone where now in the life of political journalism.
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by carsonola(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2019
looseweight:
What do u expect when rogues and thugs file up as Nigerian ministers shocked
abi
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by chozzy: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Exactly, OP
Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Sunsets: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Didn't Bubu hold a banquet after inauguration even after knowing how colossal his first instance was? Na their way. Na our way. Owambe. No be for burial people dey complain of the beef size? Free them please.
Islie:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/31/come-and-chop-ministers/

Re: ‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day by Kfed4ril(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
No free money for Thisday Newspaper human trafficking owner. Even the free money he collected from Goatluck, Buhari has forced the idiot to vomit it.

Person wey fit born you, you dey call am goatluck, if we start dey insult buhari now na una go para pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Constitutes Transition Committee / Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears / Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.