Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) (39165 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai / Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by GistMore9: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Today, August 31st, Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh’s son clocked 5 and the excited mother couldn’t hide her excitement.

Although the two love birds who met at MNet’s TV series set, Tinsel, have long parted ways, the only son of the union still binds them together.

In the mood of the celebration, Damilola Adegbite recalled the story of the little celebrant was born.

MY BABY IS 5!!! It seems just like yesterday. At “chuck e cheese” with some friends. Feeling so restless and uncomfortable. Not knowing you were much closer than we expected. The unbearable pain birthing you. Those seconds we couldn’t hear your heart beat. The nurses tried to stay calm but I could tell they were worried. And then all of a sudden, the little thump thump of your heart filling the hospital room. Separated from you for days while you were in the ICU. Separated from you again during one of the most trying times of my life…. Truth is, maybe we didn’t get off on the greatest of starts. Motherhood is a journey. A learning process. It’s been 5 years and I don’t have it all figured out yet. But I promise to love and protect you. To fight for you, to be your pillar of strength and support. To walk closely by your side every single day. To bring you up in the way and doctrines of the Lord. You will grow up to be a fine man. You will be a bright light in your generation. A king amongst men. I decree and declare God’s blessings and favor on you every single day of your life. Mummy loves you so so much Brian. Happy birthday to you my Son❤️ “

See more here; http://gistmore.com/damilola-adegbite-reveals-sons-face-as-he-marks-5th-birthday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Zikora1000(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Aw! So cute. Happy birthday dear. Dad's carbon copy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Adepet222(f): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by guuguuru: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
what a cutie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
beautiful! divorce na bad thing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Yamleg: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
I can't remember my parents celebrating any birthday for me.
I was made to appreciate every single day. Not even Christmas and New Year.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Haa his sperm donor (father) is more handsome than him o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by tim1256(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Happy for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Neva told us dat d boy is an apprentice to LAGBAJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Mrminnas: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by mistyebby(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
5 already? Wow! Happy Birthday to the young man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by OakPearl(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Terrible how the devil messes beautiful things up. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Happy Birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by toomanay: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Junkie1: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
undecidedGOOD LOOKING KID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yamleg:
I can't remember my parents celebrating any birthday for me.
I was made to appreciate every single day. Not even Christmas and New Year.
Learn from it and try to do better for your children when you grow up!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by leofab(f): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Las las Ma Ava

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by VeteranOG: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who den help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts / Mercy Eke Thanks Cubana Chief Priest, Celebrities & Others For Their Support / Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.