Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship (1298 Views)

Post For Post Bloggers Needed. / Guest Bloggers Needed. / Food Bloggers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am currently building a tech site, and I need the help of visionary young smartphone tech enthusiasts who understand the battle of a startup.

Primary Job Description:

I'm in need of young tech bloggers who can write at least 5 blog post every day. Your post can either be a;
a) a tech news update, b) a tech or app tutorial, c) a review etc d) minimum of 300 words

Post must be original and in the writers own words, not a copied content from another site

Experience and Requirements
1. Smartphone and Tablet enthusiasts
2. Must be very familiar with mobile OSs and SoCs
3. Must be familiar with WordPress
4. Good English command
5. Very upto date with smartphone trends
6. Preferences shall be given to female tech enthusiasts

Payment patterns:
No salary: But successful applicants will receive N20,000 stipends per month. As from March 2020 onwards, salaries will be fully negotiated

How to Apply:
To apply, you must:
1. Create a free site
2. Write any tutorials, or short review about your current smartphone or tablet, or publish two (2) tech news
3. Attached the link in the comment section below or send it via SMS to +2348035372173
4. I'll review your post, and get back to you.

#Females and #Students are highly encouraged to apply

Thanks
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by neoG(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
You try. U should have said they do it free for you. I blame Nigeria's economy instead.

3 Likes

Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
neoG:
You try. U should have said they do it free for you. I blame Nigeria's economy instead.
Alright... Thanks

But blame yourself, leave Nigeria economy alone.
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Mazugore365: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yes it looks like slavery but maybe cool for some anyway. See my point ? I do not see any. How that stipend should be allocated ? Do you something with that happening ? Which salary do you plan to pay in future ? Do tell us cause it's really important.
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mazugore365:
Yes it looks like slavery but maybe cool for some anyway. See my point ? I do not see any. How that stipend should be allocated ? Do you something with that happening ? Which salary do you plan to pay in future ? Do tell us cause it's really important.
Sir, could you please rephrase. Thanks
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2019
https://techhubbbcom./2019/08/31/tecno-spark-k7-review/

The guy that submit the above link by SMS. Please note that the number through which the SMS came can't be reached. So if you are following this thread, please contact the above number with a reachable line. Thanks
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Still taking
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oga like you dey find who to enslave grin
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
ClixMaster:
Oga like you dey find who to enslave grin
The post is not for you. And I'm not trying to enslave anybody. I'm only trying to build a team. If you know anything about online success, then you should knows that those who put money first never reach anywhere. This is the easiest way to filter away future headaches bro.
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
MrDroiD1:

The post is not for you. And I'm not trying to enslave anybody. I'm only trying to build a team. If you know anything about online success, then you should knows that those who put money first never reach anywhere. This is the easiest way to filter away future headaches bro.
But why not epp me too cry. I know your main blog and it is doing well. Epp my ministry nah cry
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2019
ClixMaster:
But why not epp me too cry. I know your main blog and it is doing well. Epp my ministry nah cry
That's off topic, and not necessary here bro....

Meanwhile, online training is currently on via WhatsApp...
Spaces are still available. You can still send in your application.
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
MrDroiD1:
Hey guys... Please, to be honest, my offer may sound too poor, especially to the big bloggers in the house, but currently that's all I can offer, so big apologies

I am currently building a tech site, and I need the help of visionary young smartphone tech enthusiasts who understand the battle of a startup.

Primary Job Description:
In order not to waste your time or mine, here is the full details of work requirements and payment

I'm in need of four (4) young tech bloggers. At the end of the first month (month of September), only two (2 or 3) out of the four (4) will be picked based on their contributions and overall performance for the month. In either case, the primary requirement is:
1. Write at least, 3-5 blog post every day. Your post can either be a;
a) a tech news update, b) a tech or app tutorial, c) a review etc d) minimum of 300 words
2. Post must be original and in the writers own words, not a copied content from another site

Experience and Requirements
1. Smartphone and Tablet enthusiasts
2. Must be very familiar with mobile OSs and SoCs
3. Must be familiar with WordPress
4. Good English command
5. Very upto date with smartphone trends
6. Preferences shall be given to female tech enthusiasts

Payment patterns:
1. The Month of September: No payment. But successful applicants will be eligible for N3000 data allowance and N2000 Gadget allowance by the end of September
2. October 2019 to February 2020: No salary: But successful applicants will receive: N10,000 stipends, N5000 data and gadget allowance per month
3. March 2020 onwards: salaries will be fully negotiated

How to Apply:
To apply, you must:
1. Create a free site
2. Write any tutorials, or short review about your current smartphone or tablet, or publish two (2) tech news
3. Attached the link in the comment section below or send it via SMS to +2348035372173

#Females and #Students are highly encouraged to apply

Thanks
It's amazing how you believe that you want to employ young bloggers when creating a blog is almost absolutely free.
Instead of employing them with no salary, why don't you just gather them, tell them to create their own blogs and then use their feeds on your own website...?
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

It's amazing how you believe that you want to employ young bloggers when creating a blog is almost absolutely free.
Instead of employing them with no salary, why don't you just gather them, tell them to create their own blogs and then use their feeds on your own website...?
Nice question:
Statistics have shown that over 70% new blogging ideas die within it first year! Why is that?
First, not all bloggers are meant to have a blog, I know bloggers on many tech sites who make more money than starting their own blogs. On the contrary, if such bloggers are to start their own blog, although they might be good and knowledgeable, but their voice would die below millions of Alexa rankings.

The challenge is not creating a blog, it is growing it. And believe me sir, it far more easier to work and learn from a working system than starting it brand new. The guy that owns Xiaomitoday started as a young blogger with Gizmochina, and after gathering enough knowledge, he pulled out to create Xiaomitoday.

... Also it will be good you know that not all blogs a free to create, I pay thousands of Naira monthly for hosting only.
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2019
MrDroiD1:

That's off topic, and not necessary here bro....

Meanwhile, online training is currently on via WhatsApp...
Spaces are still available. You can still send in your application.
abeg add me grin
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2019
ClixMaster:
abeg add me >> 070 one one 899 five four five grin
No bro... That's not what I mean. I was referring to those who have applied, or still want to apply for the position.
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2019
MrDroiD1:

No bro... That's not what I mean. I was referring to those who have applied, or still want to apply for the position.
oh, Ok. Sorry cry
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2019
ClixMaster:
oh, Ok. Sorry cry
I just saved your contact, I'll chat you up when I'm less busy
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
MrDroiD1:

I just saved your contact, I'll chat you up when I'm less busy
grin Ait boss
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Still looking for more
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mazugore365:
It is sheer slavery!

1 Like

Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mazugore365:
It's not looks like, it is sheer slavery!

What he is looking for is free contents to kickstart his new blog, without even paying for it. How does he mean help young tech bloggers by having them post 5 times a day and no pay.

We shouldn't take advantage of the harsh economy to enslave our fellow !

2 Likes

Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
questechie:

It's not looks like, it is sheer slavery!

What he is looking for is free contents to kickstart his new blog, without even paying for it. How does he mean help young tech bloggers by having them post 5 times a day and no pay.

We shouldn't take advantage of the harsh economy to enslave our fellow !
Still looking
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by Xtianoking: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Still available??
MrDroiD1:

Still looking
Re: Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship by MrDroiD1: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Xtianoking:
Still available??
Yes sir!

How to Apply:
To apply, you must:
1. Create a free site

(1) (Reply)

How-to Make Payment For Clickfunnels Without Credit Card! / How To Create Multiple Twitter Accounts With The Same Email Address. / This Is Why Your Wordpress Site Is Crashing And Going Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.