Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Guest Bloggers Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guest Bloggers Needed. (1494 Views)

Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship / Post For Post Bloggers Needed. / Food Bloggers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Bloggers Needed. by Dasameolgee(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Question: What good is a content writer whose works can't be found online?

Hi Guys,

First, an Introduction.

My name is Eze Erondu (Google for more info), a BAD ARSE Web Developer/Digital Marketing Strategist.
I am personally responsible for creating and managing top ranking websites in Abuja (based on niche).

Lemme not bore you with all the Bla bla bla...

Guest Bloggers who can write on topics in the following categories are needed:
1. Web Design
2. Digital Marketing
3. Fashion and Style
4. E-Commerce
5. Data Entry

NOTE that payment is NOT involved.

What then do you get in return?
1. An opportunity for your posts to appear in some of the top ranking websites in Abuja
2. A platform to practice your skill
3. A chance for your posts to appear top on all search engines with related keywords as I will personally ensure your SEO is on point after each post.
4. I send out Newsletters Monthly with my Call To Actions (CTAs) pointing to related blog posts. This is a chance for your posts to be seen.

What do my clients get?
1. Traffic
2. Traffic
3. Traffic

If you are a beginner who can also write on the above named categories, I could help you solidify the skill. But you must have a basic knowledge of WordPress.

Comment below or send a mail to erondueze@abulegraphics if interested.
Re: Guest Bloggers Needed. by Arobake: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thank you.

May we have links to (a couple of samples of) the sites that might be featuring the "guest articles", please?

Thank you again.

-Arobake.
Re: Guest Bloggers Needed. by Dasameolgee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Arobake:
Thank you.

May we have links to (a couple of samples of) the sites that might be featuring the "guest articles", please?

Thank you again.

-Arobake.

Some include:
https://www.backdesk.ng (Web Design and Digital Marketing)
Ranking Top on Search Engines with keywords like "Internet Marketing Abuja"
"Best Digital Marketing Agency in Abuja "

https://feelynx.ng (online fashion store)
Ranking top on search engines with keywords like
"Best online fashion store in Abuja"

And yeah, guest bloggers are also needed for https://www.abulegraphics.com
Which ranks top as best in all related keywords in Abuja.

Lemme include https://chikabonitafashion.com

There are others, depending on areas you write

1 Like

Re: Guest Bloggers Needed. by Dasameolgee(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
My number is 08063439039. Call or whatsapp.
Re: Guest Bloggers Needed. by resosdigital(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Dasameolgee:
Question: What good is a content writer whose works can't be found online?

Hi Guys,

First, an Introduction.

My name is Eze Erondu (Google for more info), a BAD ARSE Web Developer/Digital Marketing Strategist.
I am personally responsible for creating and managing top ranking websites in Abuja (based on niche).

Lemme not bore you with all the Bla bla bla...

Guest Bloggers who can write on topics in the following categories are needed:
1. Web Design
2. Digital Marketing
3. Fashion and Style
4. E-Commerce
5. Data Entry

NOTE that payment is NOT involved.

What then do you get in return?
1. An opportunity for your posts to appear in some of the top ranking websites in Abuja
2. A platform to practice your skill
3. A chance for your posts to appear top on all search engines with related keywords as I will personally ensure your SEO is on point after each post.
4. I send out Newsletters Monthly with my Call To Actions (CTAs) pointing to related blog posts. This is a chance for your posts to be seen.

What do my clients get?
1. Traffic
2. Traffic
3. Traffic

If you are a beginner who can also write on the above named categories, I could help you solidify the skill. But you must have a basic knowledge of WordPress.

Comment below or send a mail to erondueze@abulegraphics if interested.

I am interested and can write good 600+ words articles on web design and digital marketing topics.

chat me on whatsapp on: 08166582035
Re: Guest Bloggers Needed. by zodd(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard Beats Nairaland To Become Most Visited Nigerian Site / Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies / Professional Content Writer For Your Blog/website And More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.