Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa (798 Views)

Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos) / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by starbn(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
please help me.my girlfriend (a citizen ) who i met online want me to visit her in Malaysia so as to know each other in person .she needed to know the documents I may need from her to enable me get visa very easy....
remember we only know each other through online dating site.

I will be pretty much glad if people who have gone through this process help me.

thanks.

please Your contribution is highly need here. thanks
Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by SmallmebigGod: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Efcc is about to get you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by starbn(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=SmallmebigGod post=81799045]Efcc is about to get you smiley [/quote

sensless contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by SmallmebigGod: 1:29am On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=starbn post=81800206][/quote]
Its alright if that's what you think, but I assure you there is more to 'her' request. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by starbn(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2019
we have been talking for long and planning to settle down.but since we had not meet in person.So she suggested that I should visit first and we can plan other things together. So I have nothing to fear about EFCC or any enforcement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2019
starbn:
we have been talking for long and planning to settle down.but since we had not meet in person.So she suggested that I should visit first and we can plan other things together. So I have nothing to fear about EFCC or any enforcement.
why not visit the malaysian immigration website An online relationship is not a strong proof to give u 'easy'visa. As u are a nigerian and 9ja boys have casted malay too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by Akachukwu42(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Boss be careful. Make them no harvest your kidneys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by kellz0(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ask her to come Down to naija first or apply for two weeks Dubia visa and you guys will meet up in Dubia...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Malaysian Girlfriend Ask Documents To Send To Get Me Tourist Visa by starbn(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ok thanks my dear.

...please Your good contribution is highly needed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Airfare To Hungary / UK - Canada - Australia - Advice Needed / BREAKING!!! Explosion Rocks Oshodi Apapa Expressway (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.