Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Cost Of Airfare To Hungary - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Cost Of Airfare To Hungary (795 Views)

Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? / Domestic Airfare Rises By 25% On Aviation Fuel Scarcity / Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of Airfare To Hungary by Beolly(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello guys I'm expecting an invitation letter from an Hungarian citizen in Hungary.
Re: The Cost Of Airfare To Hungary by Beolly(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
EDDYBABA2:

Bro Abuja is the best place to apply for the visa no stress �! I wish you success bro!! You also need to book a pre flight ticket � to show them during your interview don’t pay just print it out!!

Please do you have more information, will the visa have an expiry date because I'm still trying to come up with the money for the flight ticket? I just applied for a passport.
Re: The Cost Of Airfare To Hungary by Burna07: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Bros I need help. I just applied for Hungary language class and I want to know the process of the visa and what are the requirements . I need more help on how much should be in my account that I need to show to the consular at the embassy as a proof of having financial stability for my duration of study

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Newbie In Taking This Travel Decision / You Need To See This Green Forest City Constructed By China / Go Back To Your Country- Chinese Police Sends Nigerians Out Of Their Homes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.