Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Prophetic Words And Revelations. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Words And Revelations. (2587 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Drops New Prophetic Words, Check Out What He Says / This Is A Great Time To Test Contemporary Prophetic Words / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Prayer for today, "Take me to the secret place where you are Lord"

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2019
blessedchick:
amen.God am still trusting in u for a destiny helper

Hold on to God firmly

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2019
I sense a Grace of multiplication that will locate someone through a helper, we all need helpers in life even Jesus was helped by Simon of Cyrene to carry his Cross,may we never miss or undermine our helpers in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Leis: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Raphael81:
Prayer for today, "Take me to the secret place where you are Lord"

O Lord take me to the secret place where you are the lord in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Leis: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Raphael81:
I sense a Grace of multiplication that will locate someone through a helper, we all need helpers in life even Jesus was helped by Simon of Cyrene to carry his Cross,may we never miss or undermine our helpers in Jesus name. Amen
Amen and Amen in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by blessedchick(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2019
"Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning,and be like men who are waiting for their master to come home from the wedding feast, so that they may open the door to him at once when he comes and knocks." Luke 12:35-36

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Today at ur leisure time, you can read God's promises to you in Jeremiah 33. Happy Sunday family

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Sunday family hope service was fine, this message has been ringing in my head during the preaching "Debt Free", I believe it's for someone here, God is cancelling your debts.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Caplekside(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ijo ogo mi De olomi iye adult harvest...

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Leis: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Raphael81:
Happy Sunday family hope service was fine, this message has been ringing in my head during the preaching "Debt Free", I believe it's for someone here, God is cancelling your debts.

Amen and Amen

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by blessedchick(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Raphael81:

Amen o I claim it in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good evening dear friends, I hope we are all fine?
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Leis: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Raphael81:
Good evening dear friends, I hope we are all fine?

Longest time, we are fine here

Where have u being?
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Leis:

Longest time, we are fine here

Where have u being?

Very busy with work may God grant you victory and rest today in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2019
I don't know who this message is for this morning but listen, our God is a Good of vengeance, allow people to do whatever they want to do and forgive them for what they have done to you but remember God avenges the just. Shalom
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by yvy1(f): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't know what to do
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
yvy1:
I don't know what to do

May you be filled with the peace of Christ which surpasses all knowledge on earth, receive the Grace to persevere and hold onto God
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
I heard it clearly this afternoon just now " Do not quench the Spirit"... No matter what we are passing through in this life we should still be on fire for God, he is the rewarder of the diligent. God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't know who or what has imprisoned your success but by the power in the name of Jesus I break every cage, every police cell that your success has been locked, I take authority and the key in the name of Jesus to open every closed door. Every demonic arrest I put a stop to it in the name of Jesus. I kill every spirit of near success syndrome.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
"And, behold I come quickly;and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be"Revelation 22:12
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
I am here to announce to someone that you will never die as a result of a case of mistaken identity. Thank you Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2019
You are a covenant keeping God, you give beauty for ashes. Good morning Jesus

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Thanksgiving opens the door of expansion, pray with Psalms 113 and give thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Oliviajones(f): 6:59am On May 09, 2021
Raphael81:
Thanksgiving opens the door of expansion, pray with Psalms 113 and give thanks to God

Please help me interpret my dreams.

I dreamt I was in church serving and somehow I decided to bathe in church. While pouring water on my head, all my hair began to fall off. It was just a short afro left at the end.
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2021
Oliviajones:

Please help me interpret my dreams.

I dream I was in church serving and somehow I decided to bathe in church. While pouring water on my head, all my hair began to fall off. It was just a short afro left at the end.

There is the Glory of God upon your life, a church represents a place of security and comfort, water means renewal and hair means Glory.
In the context of your dream, God wants you to work for him and when you work for him, he is going to renew your strength and make you pleasing to him, pray that God should secure your glory too. Shalom
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Oliviajones(f): 5:33pm On May 09, 2021
Raphael81:

There is the Glory of God upon your life, a church represents a place of security and comfort, water means renewal and hair means Glory.
In the context of your dream, God wants you to work for him and when you work for him, he is going to renew your strength and make you pleasing to him, pray that God should secure your glory too. Shalom
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by Raphael81(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2021
Oliviajones:

Thank you sir

You are always welcome Ma
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by mceze(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Raphael81:
This is a thread for prophetic words and Divine Revelations. It's an open thread where you are all welcome to share.

Amen!
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by mceze(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Raphael81:
I see answers to questions you have been asking, God is rewarding all your struggles, don't give up, your miracle is on the way. Today receive Grace to build and live in your own house, today receive rest from your struggles. Amen

Amen Sir!
Re: Prophetic Words And Revelations. by mceze(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life, amen.

You shall be protected in your journey of life in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine / The Unmuzzled Ox / Is There A Scientific Explanation To Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.