Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer (2695 Views)

Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? / No Atheist In The Wilderness / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Prof Atheist, Please help us understand the following: 1. Give us the creation concept: how did life and this earth begin? 2. Give us the death concept: what happens to humans after death? 3. Give us the concept of laws of nature 4. Give us the Birth concept: tell us the process of birth 5. Does atheism teach morals? What are they? 6. Give us a brief account of the history of atheism 7. Give us the Man concept : tell us how man interracts with nature 8. Give us the Force concept : how do you interract with force 9. Tell us brief history of the lives of the founding fathers of atheism 10. What impact has atheism made in the world? You may answer at least one. Pick the number and answer.

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by PetrePan(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
This will be very interesting..i'm here to read comment but commented first..is that not ftc? Abi
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
PetrePan:
This will be very interesting..i'm here to read comment but commented first..is that not ftc? Abi
You think they are bold to come here?
They fear to be stripped naked!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by PetrePan(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:

You think they are bold to come here?
They fear to be stripped naked!
lol..we can still wait for them..2moro is sunday!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:
Prof Atheist,
Please help us understand the following:
1. Give us the creation concept: how did life and this earth begin?
2. Give us the death concept: what happens to humans after death?
3. Give us the concept of laws of nature
4. Give us the Birth concept: tell us the process of birth
5. Does atheism teach morals? What are they?
6. Give us a brief account of the history of atheism
7. Give us the Man concept : tell us how man interracts with nature
8. Give us the Force concept : how do you interract with force
9. Tell us brief history of the lives of the founding fathers of atheism
10. What impact has atheism made in the world?
You may answer at least one. Pick the number and answer.

You are really going insane. Go meet ya pastor for divine healing and deliverance grin.[b][/b]

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by davien(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:
Prof Atheist,
Who knows for sure?
The only way we find out accurate things though is science,so I'll wait till they do, it's more worthwhile than religious concepts which are so fantasy based they crumble even from elementary scrutiny.

After death organic matter decays, or is fossilized and/or embalmed, if you're hinging toward believing in fantasy afterlifes, go right on ahead, it soothes us humans that life isn't vanity that we'll get rewarded after living.

I wonder where pre-colonialized Africans thought they'll go to after death, ancestors probably..

Personal
To the best of my understanding of what you're trying to say,laws of nature or naturalistic laws are mostly cause and effect.
The laws that we've observed in nature are but occurrences that hold true under specific circumstances, outside those circumstances they may not hold true or may even be broken or bent.

An example is though light speed is unattainable with any body with mass, space can be warped to the extent of carrying masses to and fro above such speeds...though the only capable forces of that magnitude are black holes.

You've been told countless times atheism is a rejection of theism,of belief itself...hence atheism teaches no morals, though it often encourages critical thinking.

Atheism has no history or better still atheism has been existing in accordance with every religious belief.
You yourself are atheist to all religions aside yours, I'm just atheist to all of them. tongue

This is trolling for sure as everything you list is a "concept", probably looking to drag this topic into 20 pages with useless dribble.

Man interacts with nature same way every living thing does, stimuli..

A force is an effect, you are effected by forces, and those effects are measurable..

Stupid question..as Stupid as asking for the founding fathers of theism..

Freedom of speech to mention one, most theistic religions when they become state religions eliminate free speech cause of blasphemy laws,taboos,etc

YOU AREN'T AN AUTHORITY ON WHAT I'LL ANSWER, LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE A TROLL, THE LATEST IN A LONG LINE OF IDIOTS THAT MADE ME TIRED OF THE RELIGIOUS SECTION

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
davien:
Who knows for sure?
The only way we find out accurate things though is science,so I'll wait till they do, it's more worthwhile than religious concepts which are so fantasy based they crumble even from elementary scrutiny.
After death organic matter decays, or is fossilized and/or embalmed, if you're hinging toward believing in fantasy afterlifes, go right on ahead, it soothes us humans that life isn't vanity that we'll get rewarded after living.

I wonder where pre-colonialized Africans thought they'll go to after death, ancestors probably..

To the best of my understanding of what you're trying to say,laws of nature or naturalistic laws are mostly cause and effect.
The laws that we've observed in nature are but occurrences that hold true under specific circumstances, outside those circumstances they may not hold true or may even be broken or bent.

An example is though light speed is unattainable with any body with mass, space can be warped to the extent of carrying masses to and fro above such speeds...though the only capable forces of that magnitude are black holes.

You've been told countless times atheism is a rejection of theism,of belief itself...hence atheism teaches no morals, though it often encourages critical thinking.

Atheism has no history or better still atheism has been existing in accordance with every religious belief.
You yourself are atheist to all religions aside yours, I'm just atheist to all of them. tongue

This is trolling for sure as everything you list is a "concept", probably looking to drag this topic into 20 pages with useless dribble.

Man interacts with nature same way every living thing does, stimuli..

A force is an effect, you are effected by forces, and those effects are measurable..

Stupid question..as Stupid as asking for the founding fathers of theism..

Freedom of speech to mention one, most theistic religions when they become state religions eliminate free speech cause of blasphemy laws,taboos,etc

YOU AREN'T AN AUTHORITY ON WHAT I'LL ANSWER, LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE A TROLL, THE LATEST IN A LONG LINE OF IDIOTS THAT MADE ME TIRED OF THE RELIGIOUS SECTION
Do you see the show of shame in being an atheist?
Your brother said atheism has existed for 4000 years, so for 4000 years none of you with all the logic and reasoning could unravel creation concept, you are all failures and you the biggest failure as you concluded that you are waiting for science to make the discovery. Didnt you go to school? Cant you make the discovery? You come here as an idle hand/mind claiming there is no God yet you dont understand creation and cant go on discovery. You are here waiting for science.
If I were your VC, Ild withdraw your certificate!
Listen to your supposed learned self.
Atheism has no history, no founding fathers yet it dates back to the early age! What show of ignorance of supposed intelligent minds!
If no history, how do you know it began of old? Where is the logic and reasoning in this?
Atheism = Drunken state of folly! Folly at its peak!
Man interracts with nature by stimuli..
What causes stimuli? Big bang theory?
Give details!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Not even sure what most of these questions even mean
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
onyenze123:

You are really going insane. Go meet ya pastor for divine healing and deliverance grin.[b][/b]
The Vice President, Atheist Group nairaland just took off!
His mentors forgot to teach him!!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by randomperson: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Was first wondering what the hell the Op was saying... Then I checked his other threads...
They are basically the same thing, incoherent rants.

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by hopefulLandlord: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:

Do you see the show of shame in being an atheist?
Your brother said atheism has existed for 4000 years, so for 4000 years none of you with all the logic and reasoning could unravel creation concept, you are all failures and you the biggest failure as you concluded that you are waiting for science to make the discovery. Didnt you go to school? Cant you make the discovery? You come here as an idle hand/mind claiming there is no God yet you dont understand creation and cant go on discovery. You are here waiting for science.
If I were your VC, Ild withdraw your certificate!
Listen to your supposed learned self.
Atheism has no history, no founding fathers yet it dates back to the early age! What show of ignorance of supposed intelligent minds!
If no history, how do you know it began of old? Where is the logic and reasoning in this?
Atheism = Drunken state of folly! Folly at its peak!
Man interracts with nature by stimuli..
What causes stimuli? Big bang theory?
Give details!

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by timiawe123: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
enshy:
Prof Atheist,

Mr poster,
You're clearly undereducated.
Before you come here to ask foolish questions.
Do some f*cking research

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=54277606][/quote]
I actually don't know why we give that guy attention.... Make wé avoid his thread like plague. No sense or meaning
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
timiawe123:

Mr poster,
Do some f*cking research
I dae tell you. My encounter with him on a thread shows he's below minimum standard of explaining things to
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
adepeter26:

I dae tell you. My encounter with him on a thread shows he's below minimum standard of explaining things to
The one who explains things perfectly well, welldone!
I have told you my conclusion: Atheism - is the way out for rebellious, carnal and perverted souls whose soul aim is to convince themselves that there is no God nor punishment so they can rot in carnality as seen in Mark Twain, Hutchens and others.
Your view of God doesnt change who He is!
At judgment, you surely will have no place to hide, you will be dumb before Him...
I have said a man in his drunken state doesnt know until drunkeness leaves him. He says rubbish, insults and fights all around him so it is with atheists.
Get off this possession and settle with your creator! It wont be long anymore! He will surely come!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
timiawe123:

Mr poster,
Do some f*cking research
Boy, no one forced you to read nor comment!
You cant be better educated than I am thats if you are at all educated.
Those couldnt have been as foolish as saying 'there is no God'...Only a Fool says there is no God!
I say - I believe there is God
Insane mind - I dont believe there is God
I say - Why?
Insane mind - There is no proof
I say - What are the proofs there is no God?
Insane mind - I dont know but the thought of God is imaginary
I say - How did life and this world begin?
Insane mind - We dont know yet but there is no God
I say - What happens after death?
Insane mind - I dont know but heaven is not real.
Atheism tells us what is not but never tells us what is!

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
adepeter26:

I actually don't know why we give that guy attention.... Make wé avoid his thread like plague. No sense or meaning
Please do! Like plague yes!!
All your reasonings and logic are fraud and sham.
Atheism ko Atheism ni...All religions are imaginary cos there are no proofs, so whats the proof of atheism? Nothing, just this cant be, that cant be; then what is? They have nothing to say than ask questions.
You cease to be a man the day you comment on my threads! Make sure you stick to your words!
But Ill comment on yours!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2017
enshy:

Please do! Like plague yes!!
All your reasonings and logic are fraud and sham.
Atheism ko Atheism ni...All religions are imaginary cos there are no proofs, so whats the proof of atheism? Nothing, just this cant be, that cant be; then what is? They have nothing to say than ask questions.
You cease to be a man the day you comment on my threads! Make sure you stick to your words!
But Ill comment on yours!
Oyah

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
adepeter26:
Oyah
Thanks I just took a dose of it! I take it minimum three times daily. Its in Jesus! I am a Word Addict! You care for it? Come join me, Its so sweet to trust in Jesus Just to take him at his word!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
adepeter26:
Oyah
Thanks I just took a dose of it! I take it minimum three times daily. Its in Jesus! I am a Word Addict! You care for it? Come join me, Its so sweet to trust in Jesus Just to take him at his word!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by jonbellion(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow
What an idiotic thread
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is appalling.

Can any sane person support this shallow post?

You are an embarrassment to rational beings.
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by obinna58(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

This one got me laughing

God molded Adam of the dust
Thatz d process

Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by adewuyi2012: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are you a christian youth brother or sister..<br>
do you want to join &quot;the family&quot; where we relate with each other, have fun, share knowledge, help one another to secure jobs, share the word of God, and keep ourselves with the latest on the world around us.
for each day, below are the subjects we will be discussing:
Monday -sport
Tuesday: music
Wednesday :love and relationship
Thursday: movies
Friday: politics
Saturday: general issues-internet, education,comedy, jobs e.t.c.
Sunday: Bible study
For each day, an Admin will post a matter relating to his or her area as indicated above, then others will start commenting and sharing knowledge on the matter.
please if u would like to join us, kindly click the link below to join or chat me up 07087844062.
https:///C4Lk1oJbcoH9gm546PkkyL

Please use google chrome
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
obinna58:

This one got me laughing
God molded Adam of the dust Thatz d process
Another atheist just confessed God created Adam! You need to repent and accept Jesus!!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

Another atheist just confessed God created Adam!
You need to repent and accept Jesus!!
shocked didn't you get the drift.? Anyways, after all, a colleague of yours who's NL religious section medical doctor has said it that the brain do go to sleep daily.

Am not surprised by ya response wink cry
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
adepeter26:

shocked didn't you get the drift.? Anyways, after all, a colleague of yours who's NL religious section medical doctor has said it that the brain do go to sleep daily.

Am not surprised by ya response wink cry
What drift?
Its clear enough...He admitted God created Adam.
He only needs to be brushed up on the process of creation!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

What drift?
Its clear enough...He admitted God created Adam.
He only needs to be brushed up on the process of creation!
Dem don use this one destiny do pap smear o-o.... cry
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
adepeter26:

Dem don use this one destiny do pap smear o-o.... cry
Anything for Jesus!
My state is far better than that of the atheists cos I have purpose for life and destiny in eternity through Christ!!
The atheist lacks both.
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

Anything for Jesus!
My state is far better than that of the atheists cos I have purpose for life and destiny in eternity through Christ!!
The atheist lacks both.
Ok and thank you. Info passed lipsrsealed
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by enshy: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow
What an idiotic thread
What is more idiotic/foolish than saying there is no God?
I beg to say that folly is at its peak when a sensible person opens a thread to prove such...He has failed with the first step!
Re: All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer by frank317: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
adepeter26:

Seriously, I actually like threads like this because they do nothing but reveal the foolishness of theism. People like flexiomor, doctoralien this one are actually driving people out of religion with their threads that exposes how daft they and their beliefs are.
I seriously wonder how unanimous religious readers feel when they read such nonsense

I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad / Pastor Chris : Don’t Short-circuit The Power Of God / Power In Names

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63