Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) (62613 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2019
money must be made
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Epique: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2019
You
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by nadesh(f): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Are u sure?
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Have you ever seen any RCCG build under a high tension?

Didn't you see the RCCG banner attached to the building?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2019
Fake Religion, Fake Pastors, and Gullible Followers. You guy's wanna routine in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by fortran12: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:
This is as shared by a twitter user

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LYnErXNUz4

Goes viral with 162 views on YouTube , viral indeed
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2019
My People "perish cos of lack of WISDOM" says my Lord grin grin grin, when it happens now, they go say na BUHARI lipsrsealed undecided
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Sunsets: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2019
What are the authorities waiting for? Give it the Wike treatment, though Wike demolished floor mats and blokos kettle. This is even a full house unlike in Rivers where we had only fence and floor mats abi prayer mats. Is it when people die that we'll act?
daewoorazer:

Watch video here

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Luqas: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2019
Buhari always to be blamed. It used to be GEJ
mamajj17:
My People "perish cos of lack of WISDOM" says my Lord grin grin grin, when it happens now, they go say na BUHARI lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by BobiNick(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2019
When government will come to demolish such property now they will all start shouting the government is wicked.
The government or the pastor who is more wicked and evil in this sort of issue? How will someone call himself man of God and endanger the lives of innocent people.

Another issue is the level of illiteracy among gullible church goers who will see danger and still carry their two legs to go there.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2019
For electrifying praise and worship
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2019
My blames goes to the members of the church

Rip in advance
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by lebron7(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2019
I know sey e no go pass redeem
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Amuocha: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Redeemed sef angry
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Dollyak(f): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Depending on the voltages, you can technically build a house close to (not under)a pylon structure provided the minimum clearance of 6m is reached, of which isn't the case here.

I'll be very worried about Earth potential rise and step and touch voltages.

Are you sure this isn't a telephone mast?
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by happy200(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Many Nigerians has proved to be mad always

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by TheApologist: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
clarkmos15:
RCCG can open churches anywhere,even inside brothels,fueling stations,schools,shopping plazas and so on

It's my church buh that doesn't mean I won't say the truth
the trend is so annoying. I guess the G.O is unaware of most of these numerous branches. How on earth should you have like 4 or 5 branches on a single street (small street o) that's aside the ones still at incubation stage (starting up from their parlour) before finally emerging. I suppose any member can just wake up anytime and decide to open a branch in the name of spreading the gospel of Christ so far they are remitting their dues to the headquarters. May God help through with this modern day practices in christendom
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Adeevah(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
The pastor and his members wanted more powers to connect with their God..thus the need to do this
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by notttty(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Venerable612:
Is it just me? There are also Houses (place of residence) where people, including children, live, and sleep, every day!

Is that not more dangerous? It is less likely that people will be in church when any Hazard occurs than for people not to be at home in any or al of those houses to the right and left of the Church.

Bottom line, this shouldnt be about the church! Ifs about all the building currently situate under a high tension!

For God's sake are you this delluded that you can't read the caption well? That church is directly under the high tension mast, the house you want to build a point on is after the church, meters away from the mast,. Don't come here trying to be reasonably unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ollah2: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Have you ever seen any RCCG build under a high tension?

Well that's the name of the church. RCCG under bigh tensin parish
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2019
clarkmos15:
RCCG can open churches anywhere,even inside brothels,fueling stations,schools,shopping plazas and so on

It's my church buh that doesn't mean I won't say the truth
thank you for being truthful you are a good person
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by bjstardom(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2019
This church is at Amule, Ayobo Ipaja. The high tension structure is an abandoned and a stand-alone one, it's not connected to any electricity at all.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Luqas:
Buhari always to be blamed. It used to be GEJ
grin grin grin that is Human being for you my dear grin cheesy
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Dollyak(f): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2019
bjstardom:
This church is at Amule, Ayobo Ipaja. The high tension structure is an abandoned one and it's not connected to any electricity at all.
That makes more sense to me. You can't cheat physics, they would have been burnt alive Building a house so close to the pylon

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nurumaxy: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2019
hmm Nigerians
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Smartwave: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

Watch video here

lies, this is not high tension, but TV/Radio Mask
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by topman1: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2019
The question is.... Who actually "approved" the building plan??
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kevoh(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Venerable612:

Is that not more dangerous? It is less likely that people will be in church when any Hazard occurs than for people not to be at home in any or al of those houses to the right and left of the Church.

Do you agree with me that Hazard can occur at any time of the day and there have been instances of people meeting their deaths in church buildings e.g Akwa Ibom church building collapse and TB Joshua's. If you agree, this destroys your comment above and if you disagree, well, Cognitive dissonance is not new with Nigerian Christians.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2019
This is foolishness, those who genuinely serve God, do so with wisdom for God is a wise God

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Maybe it's his father's land. Where were the authorities when the construction was going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.