Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) (62599 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Why are you bringing out this issue to the hearing of the authorities? You wan spoil business for them?

Pastor go soon they starve! This is sheer wickedness
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by emiika: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
come my area you go see more of them
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2019
All of you are foolish in thinking. It's only the church that ws built wrongly, what bout the other building?
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Ifeanyimike123: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2019
They don't care how dangerous it is as long as they have place to be collecting money every Sunday
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2019
The pastor wants to fast track the members’ journey to heaven. He is very smart.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Nothing that happens in lagos or this country surprises me again
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
casydigital:
it will help the prayers get to heaven faster! praying under high tension grin
grin grin you're a clown i swear
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Chepos1(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2019
casydigital:
it will help the prayers get to heaven faster! praying under high tension grin

My thought as well cheesy cheesy
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
undecided undecided

Nigerians and gullibility, for the simple fact that the church banner was posted there doesn't mean it is a church or people worship in there.

Nigerian put up anything in the social media, sensationise it for the purpose of trend and traffic.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
I am a Redeemed member and I'm ashamed that this church has been sanctioned by any higher authority. Doesn't that province have a sensible PICP??

What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong and this is very wrong! Even as a Redeemed member, if I became a Governor or Commissioner for environment a lot of Redeemed (and other do nominations) churches like this and others in residential areas will be shut down.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided

Nigerians and gullibility, for the simple fact that the church banner was posted there doesn't mean it is a church or people worship in there.

Nigerian put up anything in the social media, sensationise it for the purpose of trend and traffic.

Good point, but we also have no proof that it ISN'T a church. Bottom line the building should not be there, church or not!
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
COMPAQ:

Good point, but we also have no proof that it ISN'T a church. Bottom line the building should not be there, church or not!

No sane person will construct such structure under a high tension power line certainly not a church in the calibre of Redeem which the logo appear on that banner, besides the banner looks tattered indicative of abandonment, my take is that the structure was constructed by TCN themselves prolly for temporary storage or some kind of transit holding structure.

I even worry for the one story building adjacent to the power line...it is too close to the pylon not to constitute a violation of building regulations.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
This one na Photoshop. The builders would have died while building.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:
They would get blessings that would "shock" them.

kuku kee me! grin grin
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ajl: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
I said it, "there is no one in charge in Lagos". Visited Lagos recently and its a shame.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
naijacentric:
Money must be made i trust adeboye nigerian spiritual yahoo limited grin
It is adebole not otherwise. cool

1 Like

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thats an old rented building, the church didn't build that. Besides, there's no proof to show the "church" was erected under a mast. Seems like the building has always been in that position, long before the mast was erected. We should use our senses before drawing conclusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Building a church under high tension in the name of serving God is highly prohbited
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Are you sure about that? I want to believe the reason why OP called it a redeemed Church is because of that banner that is half way down due to whatever reasons.

You mean the members of the church keep worshipping on Sundays and during weekdays with their banner tending towards the ground daily and no one could fix it.

OP goan raise the banner up

Tell us the branch of the redeemed church

Tell us the location in Lagos Nigeria

Show us evidences that people are still worshipping there

If possible, go there on a Sunday, take pictures of the parishioners

if not it's incomplete journalism!

Do you expect relevant bodies to just start looking for redeemed church under high tension without knowing the branch.

*modified*

The way people pounce on redeem threads to post shits sef is very alarming. All I see is biased comments which stems from hatred that has been carefully nurtured for a while. Both the guy who posted the video and OP - who is the distributor are high on some dangerous substance. He was quick to mention Redeemed church, what about the building next to the supposed church and the one after that, are they in a safe haven? OP use your head quarters.

For your information, I'm not an RCCG member.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by clarkmos15(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
paito:
Keep quiet,that is the reason you have two eyes and one mouth
so what are u trying to say? that you've four mouths
omo ode
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by naijacentric(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
alexsoftwork:

It is adebole not otherwise. cool
God bless you sir grin
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by ofwest47(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
The N E P A Transmission department are to blame with this ty pe of structures are they blind to see this type of building exists under their tower.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by holuwashezy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
not real, it is an edited picture. na angel build am?
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by holuwashezy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
not real, it is an edited picture. na angel build am?
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Clinghton: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is called the lord is my shephard
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
udemzyudex:

That church is beginning to annoy me angry

Anywhere, any corner, even hotels are not left out, Haba even dangote no branch like this or chicken Republic.

Haba, are they serving a different God from other churches? 2 RCCG in one street, for wetin?
More branches. more money grin
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Venerable612(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
notttty:

For God's sake are you this delluded that you can't read the caption well? That church is directly under the high tension mast, the house you want to build a point on is after the church, meters away from the mast,. Don't come here trying to be reasonably unreasonable.

I don’t throw online tantrums...
Read between the lines. If you can’t comprehend what I have written, get someone intelligent enough
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by kennias(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
It's an abandoned high tension power line with no connection to any other power line, the guy is only being mischievous, he fails to show the top of the high tension power line in his video, that place is Amule bus stop in Ayobo and I do pass there everyday.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by edunaragold(f): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Na them them,afonjas,this kind church,is built for offering money sake.
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Litmus: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Where is this place (road, district, area etc) in "Lagos Nigeria"?
Re: RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) by Usanga35: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tah!! Why are people so dumb to understand that this is an abandoned building...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.