Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) (1558 Views)

House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by GistmoreNG: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
A 28-year old female robbery suspect, Miss Yetunde Lawson, has revealed how she joined a 5-man robbery gang and became a full time armed robber in Lagos in order to make money with her male colleagues.

Yetunde confessed that she had followed her gang to various robbery operations at night after she received intensive training and her gang upgraded by buying weapons, which gave her more confidence during robbery operations.

She also revealed that they used to be traffic robbers, operating at various bus stops in the State but when they upgraded, bought guns, they became full time armed robbers and terrorised people.
Yetunde explained that they knew that Mushin area was a risky zone for robbers but for any gang to be recognized in armed banditry, such gang must carry out operations in Mushin and other areas in the State.

However, the decision has landed Yetunde and her gang in trouble because of the strategy adopted by the Police in the area, which not only repelled their operations in the area but two members of the gang were arrested including her.

Source had reported how the Police operatives at Olosun Division led by their Divisional Police Officer, SP Ayodele Arogbo, smashed a robbery gang terrorising the residents of Mushin, Ikotun and Igando areas of Lagos during an operation. The Police arrested two members of the robbery syndicate and recovered weapons during the operation at Olorunsogo Bus Stop in Mushin while they were on their way with motorcycles for operations at night. The suspects had been transferred to FSARS for discreet investigation and will be charged to Court.

See more; http://gistmore.com/my-role-as-full-time-female-armed-gang-member-yetunde

1 Like

Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by GistmoreNG: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
smiley
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by Adeoludt(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hmm grin
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
and na so d male gang members go dey polash her anyhow
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
She is now humble. Free her now she will grab the pistol with both hands once again.
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Look at her face like, mere m ebere.
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by Nukilia: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
She'll come out of prison by the year 2070 angry
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by makeitijn: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Plz release her, she's a woman...
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by ihitenansa: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Na this type go dey unnecessarily wicked and brutal during operations..see as body don't weak due to hard drugs
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by Modernist: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2019
makeitijn:
Plz release her, she's a woman...
What is this one saying
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by Jabioro: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2019
The bullets will be use to scrub your pot..Omole jatijati!
Re: My Role As Full Time Female Armed Gang Member – Yetunde (photo) by emma321(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why I Kill Victims Even After Collecting Ransom – Kidnapper Reveals / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Wife Beat Her Husband Up Inside Gutter. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Christmas Tragedy: Police Misses Shot At Cow, Shoots Man Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.