Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,047 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

"I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence (523 Views)

Bobrisky Breaks The Internet As He Finally Removes His Manhood Following Latest / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence by MhizMuna: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Earlier today The Lagos State Police Command says it stormed the venue of the birthday party of popular cross-dresser, Bobrisky, due to sensitive information it received.

Popular Nigerian cross-dress Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, is currently the topic of discussion on several social media platforms in the country as he is on the run after the police invaded his party and arrested many.

In the video shared earlier, patrol vehicles and policemen could be spotted stationed in front of the venue that should have been buzzing with guests that have traveled from far and away for the event.

A few min ago sharing a video on his Snapchat to confirm his current condition, he wrote;
“I’m a hard rock, nothing can break me.. Love you’ll.

https://www.thesleak.com/im-a-hard-rock-nothing-can-break-me-bobrisky-breaks-silence/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: "I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence by Puzzidick419: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hey, send ur number to me
I'll call you and tell you something
Re: "I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na him get his mouth sha.

Rock kò... Iron ni grin
Re: "I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence by LearnITsmash(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jobless hypocrites will come here and bash him as if their lives are any better, aturus undecided
Re: "I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence by iamapplord(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2019
this BOB is a HIGH-LIVERED SOMEBOBY
Re: "I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me" Bobrisky breaks silence by praizblog: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Ok ooo

(1) (Reply)

Falz Biography, Net Worth, History, And Family / #xenophobia: "I Know Alot Of Beautiful SA People Too" - Femi Kuti On Attacks / Still On BamBam & TeddyA Traditional Wedding - Here Comes The Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.