Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido (114691 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / 10 Powerful Prayer Point That Can Break Every Monitoring Mirrors Used By Witchcr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Nana crooner, Peruzzi took to his Instagram account to state his relationship with Davido Unbreakable.

Davido replied with 'No Shake'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oYVcVl7IU/?igshid=5gm5itlrh9va

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by cedricksly: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
We hear

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Kingpee2(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2020
The response David wrote is from his fingers and not from his heart ,I’ve lost interest in whatever Perruzi or penguinzi has to say or sing anymore ,from every controversy he has had from his past till date shows he’s not one good dude to deal with ,trust me if someone like Rick Ross shows up with another deal he will end up ditching David like he did to his former label ....

291 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Flexherbal(m): 2:47am On Jan 23, 2020
Alright!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Astanviii: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Amen o I just love the vibes in the family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by updatechange(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2020
I pray o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2020
the world we are living in today, two people are quarreling and you pick something from the quarrel and keep refining it in many ways to make it look like the truth.many of you who really dont want Davido to marry chioma for reasons best known to you hope this picture is not keeping you up at night

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
The response David wrote is from his fingers and not from his heart ,I’ve lost interest in whatever Perruzi or penguinzi has to say or sing anymore ,from every controversy he has had from his past till date shows he’s not one good dude to deal with ,trust me if someone like Rick Ross shows up with another deal he will end up ditching David like he did to his former label ....

Why won't he? should he remain stagnant in life? is he any different from other artiste who has done so??

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
Your interest don ever help am....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by AmazingDesigns: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2020
grin
Lol. Chioma looking at him like: what then do you think I'm here for?

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by masterflowx(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Anty kemi right now with her sinister laugh...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Dpharisee: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2020
They created a fake crisis just to trend in the news and many here stupidly fell for it, with MODs Pushing the fake News severally to FP cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by ainas247: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2020
cheesy Naso Guyz dey roll...
If say nah women now, den for do dey fight anyHow, they call names
on IG
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

meanwhile, Rank your business fast on Google
chat to see clients result

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Perfecttouchade: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2020
grin davido's response sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Yankiss(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2020
These ones are just kids bathing at the stomach. When they grow up and still have this affinity we will know.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by mascot87(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
So? Fuucck both of them undecided
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
see peruzzi ma junior student for cdss ikeja don turn big boy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by toxxnoni(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Missed
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by seunmsg(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
You guys actually expect Davido to ditch Peruzzi? Who will be writing hit songs for him if he breaks up with Peruzzi?

It’s a symbiotic relationship irrespective of the Chioma issue.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by mascot87(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
see peruzzi ma junior student for cdss ikeja don turn big boy

Hustle o lipsrsealed

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Davido's response shows he is far above Peruzzi.
Trying to tell his boy Peruzzi no to shake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Adam00(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by CapitalHYC(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
When you at the Top.. You become the Topic.... What will haters feed on if they don't spread rumours

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by devigblegble: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Watin concern agbero with overload

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Uyi168: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Meanwhile,
A rare picture of gov. Obaseki waving at his ancestors.. wink

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by damijoe77: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Anything pussy and money can't destroy den God is involved

8 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Vivonose: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Tpave(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Rumour mongers everywhere. Whom do we believe now? Aunty Kemi, Davido or Peruzi??
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by 9jamag(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.