Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Was Bobrisky Arrested? - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Was Bobrisky Arrested? - Kemi Olunloyo (484 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Bobrisky Arrested? - Kemi Olunloyo by donaldeke(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bobrisky, Nigerian crossdresser is currently trending on Nigeria twitter and its because arrested and the venue for his 28th birthday shutdown.
He had also been in an exchange of words the DG of NCAC Runsewe, who described him as a national disgrace. A devastated Kemi Olunloyo is demanding closure as to the reason the venue was shut and the birthday 'person' arrested. 

See her Instagram message below: 

I am very devastated tonight on the loss of FREEDOM of expression in Nigeria. I said it in @nairamarley live video with me two weeks ago on @teknoofficial and the bikini clad women. Otunba Runsewe is a childhood friend and very nice person. He heads arts and culture in a parastatal.

This young man a crossdresser @bobrisky222 once said he's my biggest fan and a silent lover. I invited him to my birthday but sent the invite to the wrong handle. I handpicked my guests on August 6th.

Yesterday an invitation was sent to me to attend his all white party. They said he was very excited that I was coming. Even Celebrities have their own fave Celebrities. On my way back to my place to get ready to go to Lekki, I was told his birthday was cancelled and he was arrested.

This morning @richkjtmusic my son mashed one of Bob's videos with his song #FliptheSwitch and all I see is this light skin @oprah enjoying his life. WHY WAS BOBRISKY ARRESTED? I'm an investigative Journalist and...

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/bobrisky-arrested-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: Why Was Bobrisky Arrested? - Kemi Olunloyo by godofuck231: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Where is shekau, come and see proper haram

(1) (Reply)

Why I May Never Collaborate With Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade / *precious Okoye Emerge Miss Polo Africa At Miss Polo Int’l Pageant In Dubai / Mercy Aigbe’s Stunning Outfit To Celebrate Nigeria’s 59th Independence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.