Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles (1103 Views)

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
In an interview with JoyNews entertainment show host Becky, the Nollywood actress said, she has lost out on movie roles because of her faith.
According to her, producers and directors find she has “too many restrictions” even when they come up with “beautiful scripts” suited to her personality.
She called the conflict between faith and her movie career “challenging.”
“I feel as if I’m punishing myself. I am being restricted because I have to stay a Christian but this is what I enjoy doing”
She would not give details of movie roles she lost out on except to say “most of those projects are high grossing projects.”
“…quite frankly it hurts!” she said on EWITHBECKS show on Joy Prime last Sunday.
But she maintained, her stance will not change because her faith comes first.

Re: Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you sis.

He is the Author and the finisher or our faith.

It is good we go against the tide when it comes to the issue of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles by Jumlek2411: 1:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Nice one my dear, stay glued with God, and He will never forsake you.
Re: Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles by clarocuzioo(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2019
post=81804439:
Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you sis.

He is the Author and the finisher or our faith.

It is good we go against the tide when it comes to the issue of God.

Are you the one quoting this??

Words, easier said than done.
Re: Actress Chioma Apotha Says Her Christian Faith Has Cost Her Movie Roles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Are you the one quoting this??

Words, easier said than done.
God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

AH! Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odema Says She Can Go 10 Rounds, 2 Hours During S*x / Tiwa Savage Called Out By Sport Presenter And Analyst, Charles Anazodo / Watch Stefflon Don Flow In Yoruba While Performing At A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.