Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE (713 Views)

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by Nairafame1: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
“Davido’s song with chris brown ‘BLOW MY MIND is the best international collaboration Nigerian can ever have”, Former Bbnaija housemate, Khloe says.

Read More Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/blow-my-mind-is-best-international.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by Nairafame1: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
shocked
Re: ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by majamajic(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2019
my spec
Re: ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by internationalman(m): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2019
The inscription on the breast fits it perfectly...

The breast is nothing but perfectly imperfect

Re: ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by drips8(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2019
That's her opinion

I still prefer wizkid's "come closer" to davido's "blow my mind"

2 Likes

Re: ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by Nairafame1: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2019
grin
drips8:
That's her opinion

Re: ''BLOW MY MIND'' Is The Best International Collaraboration Ever- BBNAIJA KHLOE by Bluezy13(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2019
drips8:
That's her opinion

Come closer N0. 1.

Listen to it in the very early hours of the morning while in bed makes me feel I should remain in bed all day

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Brodashaggi Recounts Ordeal With The ‘SARS’ Anti Cultism Squad (phot / Die Hard Fan Break Down In Tears As She Finally Gets The Chance To Touch Tacha / “she’s Now Rude” – Davido’s Lawyer, Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.