Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water (50737 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). / #bbnaija: Frodd's Face When Daine Dared Venita To Give Him A Hand Job (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Insectkiller: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Somebori said person dey use 'JUJU' for the house, una think say nah lie..

This Venita is a potential Winner..but if expelled from d house, the Juju (African power) user in d house has succeeded in removing one potential competitor in d house..

Venita has peppered Biggie..

Nah Biggie look for trouble and Dem give am double..

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Amanda4life: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
E go pepper biggie too.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Starz825(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
The same biggie that gave them hot water to bathe around 2am gave them alcoholic drinks earlier...so he should bear the insult.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by femi4: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
including the people watching it too
And the ones commenting
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
saheedbadmus:
na there own wahala be dat jare...abeg lets face our own wahala...when is the price of rice coming down to 8000 per bag instead of this 13-14 the govt tagged it at

Which 13-14k bro? I bought a bag of rice this Wednesday in Akure, Ondo state at 19k. Infact, this government don tire me.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Realboygenius(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
People spend a lot of time watching this show. I'll rather stick with Vskit Voice To Fame.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Day11(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Before nko
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thats why i'm anti feminist because its all about hypocrizy and gender pity
Wickedfacts:
Just for a minute imagine that Biggie was female and it was a male housemate that cursed like that. What would our dumb feminists say? Toxic masculinity, patriarchy, bla bla bla.

This is the reason she was unable to keep her marriage. Lack of self control.

Mind you, many feminists would turn a blind eye to this terrible behaviour, simply because they don't hate oppression, they only hate when they are the ones being oppressed.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
It can even make a shy person to attack an armed peson
Jebolala:
Last....last alcohol ehnnnnnn! Morale booster since 1640AD.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:
Seconded.. Thunder fire him...
Thirded....THUNDER FIRE BIGGIE
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by 02Kebreal(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=domino4211 post=81805695]Seconded..
Thunder fire him...[/quote

Thirded, thunder fire Venita, Biggie and all of them in that house.
Nonsense!
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Exodora: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Just for a minute imagine that Biggie was female and it was a male housemate that cursed like that. What would our dumb feminists say? Toxic masculinity, patriarchy, bla bla bla.

This is the reason she was unable to keep her marriage. Lack of self control.

Mind you, many feminists would turn a blind eye to this terrible behaviour, simply because they don't hate oppression, they only hate when they are the ones being oppressed.

Awwwww kuku finish her career join , pepper dem body.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dear me undecided sweet love, but why? Jeje o, take it slow with others
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
mamaafrik:
Someone that you wanted to fry,that is now using palm oil and salt to rub bodi,no be catalyst him dey apply so!!!!,thunder will fire biggie and her
Who is this biggie self? Is he a sort of a hidden man in BBNaija or what - I don't get it o.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Wickedfacts: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Acidosis:

Always spewing nonsense on front-page for electronic likes. I hope you're under 22?

Acidosis, please don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to contribute. The fact that I pointed out your stupidity doesn't mean you should take stupidity as your talent.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Ammieberrie(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Are you show she was drunk? Abi you wan use "drunk" cover people eye mek them think say na alcohol cause am. Drinking alcohol by 2 am... Mother of 2 indeed. I biara bbnaija igosi onwe gi ihe I jiri buru añuruma.

That was how the other one threw bottle at another, they said he was drunk. Another one smashed Oppo phone for ground, they said she was drunk. This one tell biggie thunder fire you, they said she was drunk. O di nma. Una weldone o.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Legendguru: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by meobizy(f): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2019
I find it funny how they look up to address Big Brother as if talking to God meanwhile the building is a bungalow of sorts. The control room is obviously next door with the crew laughing at their antics.

She won’t get punished for this yet. Her punishment will occur after a series of wrongdoings probably in three weeks time.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Odani: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Kindly disappoint everyone by posting something sensible.

For ur mind u ve said something sensible
Shu shu run along now kido
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by Wickedfacts: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Don't be sucha misogynist

Understand the meanings of words before you use them. Half-literacy is the worst form of illiteracy.
Re: "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water by AmazingELixir: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Understand the meanings of words before you use them. Half-literacy is the worst form of illiteracy.

What is the meaning sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends / Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos) / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.