Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). (5083 Views)

"Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Last night was Jacuzzi party for the BBNAIJA housemates where they had fun and a lot to drink.

But apparently, it seems Liquorose had more than she could control as she started making obvious advances at her love interest, Emmanuel, going to the extent of telling him she wants to rape him when they had gone back to the lounge.

Later when they had gone to bed, Liquorose was still not done as she was still asking Emmanuel to come cuddle her but Emmanuel told her he was shy.

Normal normal, Emmanuel fall hand sha grin. See free kpekus.

Watch:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-wW6EClra4

Lalasticlala
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by elonmuskbaby: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Smh
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Kondomatic(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2021
SMH
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Romanoff(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2021
sebu4050:
Good one

What is good about a woman wanting to rape a man?

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:

What is good about a woman wanting to rape a man?

Because it goes to prove that the future is FEMALE grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Romanoff(f): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Because it goes to prove that the future is FEMALE grin

It's nothing to be happy about. Rape is rape and it shouldn't be trivialised.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:

But you accept that the future is FEMALE?
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by chiemmanuel(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2021
She wants to rape him, and he is smiling sheepishly

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Chris525: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2021
If it was from a guy to a lady!

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by MVLOX(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Obviously this is why people love the show.... Rubbish show of shame....
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Chris525:

If it was from a guy to a lady!

Trust me, social media would have been on fire right now calling for the guy’s disqualification.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Romanoff(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Penguin2:

But you accept that the future is FEMALE?

The future is going to be more female than it is now.

How many medals una done give us for this olympics?
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Theboy21: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2021
If it were the other way round our frustrated Nairaland feminist won't let us hear word cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:

How many Grammy una don bring for us in this country? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by tobamz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Emmanuel just had this blank expression most times
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Dalil8: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Hahahaha.....Women sports is a joke.

Let the Under 15 male athletes compete with the females, see if you'll get even a single bronze medal.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
But if it was a drunk guy that said that ...

All hell will be let loose!

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by lkillbrokehoes: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Trust me, social media would have been on fire right now calling for the guy’s disqualification.
Those vaginarians are so pathetic

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Those vaginarians are so pathetic

I swear.

All those pathetic and bitter Nairaland feminists would have gone on overdrive.

Fynestboi
MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
I told a few girls that she can't try that with me, and I will just be looking. undecided Rape fire!

Unless she is in a position for a counter; threatened to claim/shout rape or with a weapon if I don't behave.

Raping a guy/full grown capable man, won't be anywhere near easy by a lady.
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by ValCon888: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is the double standards in society we were talking about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Romanoff:

You do know that Australia women's football team the number 5th in the world at that time was beaten by a team of 15 year old boys 7-0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
ifyken:

You do know that Australia women's football team the number 5th in the world at that time was beaten by a team of 15 year old boys 7-0

grin grin grin

This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Gadafii: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
The future is on heat grin

Imagine a drunk guy telling a lady he wants to rape her, nobody would blame alcohol ooo, but in this case, many would make excuse for her that she was drunk

If a man is drunk and sleep with a woman, they blame the man, if a woman is drunk and sleeps with a man, they blame the man and ask him "can you see she was drunk?" undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Penguin2: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gadafii:
The future is on heat grin

Imagine a drunk guy telling a lady he wants to rape her, nobody would blame alcohol ooo, but in this case, many would make excuse for her that she was drunk

If a man is drunk and sleep with a woman, they blame the man, if a woman is drunk and sleeps with a man, they blame the man and ask him "can you see she was drunk?" undecided

If a man had said it, internet for boil.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by BluntCrazeMan: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Why was it even overlooked by Big-brother??
If it was Emmanuel who said that to Liquorose, the whole house would have torn into two.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Why was it even overlooked by Big-brother??
If it was Emmanuel who said that to Liquorose, the whole house would have torn into two.

Can Liquorose rape you?

Does she have the strength or skill it takes to rape me?

No need to be scared

No need for noise
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Aug 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Can Liquorose rape you?

Does she have the strength or skill it takes to rape me?

No need to be scared

No need for noise
When it comes to rape, there is no need to be sentimental. It shouldn't be joked with even
Basket-Mouth lost his ambassadorial job/deal, just because he made a joke about rape (a stale joke which wasn't even his brainchild joke, but a copied joke).
Even if a 7-year-old boy tells a 26-year-old lady that he would rape her, the society will start to burn.
But when a 20-year-old lady tells a 35-year-old man that she would rape him, the society would start to look at many other things and start to reconsider, and then biased judgements and double-standards would start to creep in.
You just behaved like a typical biased society person..
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
When it comes to rape, there is no need to be sentimental. It shouldn't be joked with even
Basket-Mouth lost his ambassadorial job/deal, just because he made a joke about rape (a stale joke which wasn't even his brainchild joke, but a copied joke).
Even if a 7-year-old boy tells a 26-year-old lady that he would rape her, the society will start to burn.
But when a 20-year-old lady tells a 35-year-old man that she would rape him, the society would start to look at many other things and start to reconsider, and then biased judgements and double-standards would start to creep in.
You just behaved like a typical biased society person..

If a 7 year old boy tells a 26 year old lady that he will rape her,I won't take it seriously because I know he doesn't have the ability to do it

(1) (Reply)

Scarlett Johansson Reveals "I'm Ready For Motherhood On BOTH Coasts!" / Osita Iheme Shares Happy Moment With His Cute Nephew(Photo) / List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.