Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) (60775 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2019
How many times would you post same video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Only side mirror dey make this one cry.
Oloshi
When you own one you'll know how it feels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Femeto: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2019
Toscarel:

bros this your suggestion eeeh
approach them your own peril because there is no reasoning with such people
No be business the fulani dey do? Things like this should never happen. Cow they chop on top road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by nasoeb: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2019
daddytime:
Eeeyyaaaa sorry bros na mistake I swear on behalf of the innocent cow.

The cow been say make e look him face whether him make-up still set after enough trekking, na so one over-zealous and impatient one come from behind push am, him horn come damage your side mirror. Abeg no vex you hear.

You no see as dem dey shake nyansh dey stroll dey go after the accident?

Instead of you to go "cownapp" like 10 of dem to sell and replace your car you dey shoot video dey complain.

Cowards
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2019
mrgoodd:
This can be really painful, You just have too be patient , Those cows re animal not human being with full sense of reasoning.
U have said it all.
U are really MATURED.
It takes a lot of PATIENCE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by 001spice: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Oloshi
bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Toscarel: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Femeto:
No be business the fulani dey do? Things like this should never happen. Cow they chop on top road.

I wonder, but our government says they have the right to stroll their cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by b03liberty(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
daddytime:
Eeeyyaaaa sorry bros na mistake I swear on behalf of the innocent cow.

The cow been say make e look him face whether him make-up still set after enough trekking, na so one over-zealous and impatient one come from behind push am, him horn come damage your side mirror. Abeg no vex you hear.

You no see as dem dey shake nyansh dey stroll dey go after the accident?

Instead of you to go "cownapp" like 10 of dem to sell and replace your car you dey shoot video dey complain.

Cowards
My niggar grin grin grin. World best jury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2019
JobUpdates1:
Vacancies exist for the following positions in a Hotel
To resume immediately.

Chef N50-70k
Cook N40k
Female Receptionist N35-40k
Barman N40k
House Keeper N30-40k
Maintenance Technician N50-60k

Kindly check my signature for contact details. Thank you.
scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by sylve11: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2019
kingreign:

Obviously, you lack sense and substance. A total waste of skin.

jesu! shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2019
You move around in a jungle of wild forests filled with preys and predators at your own risk. In sane climes, cows don't appear anyhow but in a wild forest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Just carry one cow or sue the cow.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by TopGunFighter: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Oloshi
allow the coe if he had just stopped and waited for the cows to pass aall this for no happen. It's sad to even see cows roaming the streets but sin e they are there exercise small patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by greatermeme: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Oloshi
Only side mirror? And, you think it was proper! No wonder, Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by greatermeme: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
scam
21st Century scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by edobalo: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Take Heart Bro, na 1st class citizen damage your car. If u complain too much, they will still blame you. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Those cattle are most likely owned by a big shot, who may not even be fulani or northerner. I once saw a herd of cattle right in the middle of residential area (so- called GRA) and when I asked the fulani herder why he was grazing in a built-up there, he replied that the big man who owned the animals said he wanted them to be returned every day to his residence located in the GRA. Some of these fulani herders are only employed to look after the cows. Grazing animals in residential areas is prohibited under the sanitation law of many states, yet cows are everywhere even within Abuja. The fulani herders have the backing of their powerful employers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2019
I tot i saw dangote truck damage.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by F3dan: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2019
This ain't funny you no!

Get this brand new Apple iPad - 6th Generation - 128GB - WiFi + Cellular - Silver.
Contact on my signature. It is brand new and affordable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by sadewodu(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Sorry bro.. We live in a jungle not a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by panpan(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2019
He may sue the herdsman for damages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by West2019(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2019
General Buhari government .very bad u arrest the Fulani man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
He should have held the herdsman responsible na instead of shooting a video. Make I watch Vskit Jor, wetin consign me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2019
lol it shows the man cannot reason.
The cars are animals and do not have sense now reasoning unlike the man
In the western world,the man will be jailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by demoBaba: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2019
I don't like one sided story, until we hear from cow himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) by Mycolourola: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Which kind of news is this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.