Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger (30159 Views)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by naijadrivablog: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
BYou dont need to be rich to be good.
May God bless that tricycle driver.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by sylve11: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
semyman:
Only a Muslim not corrupted by those prosperity merchants can do that

don't relate this to religious matters na. angry cool
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by mamajj17(f): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
iPhone + for an Aboki keke driver? Why not buy him that small tecno phone they normally use (with the Hausa music as ringtone) and give him additional cash

Modified: the tweet said a new phone plus cash. I wonder where the blogger saw iphone+ grin

I think you need Reading Glasses b4 u could read and leave comment grin GoFund Me could be of help my dear

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=Nagode234 post=81824118+
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by aktem(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
madenigga:
the average northerner i know is very honest, in the old days if u go market and u know want cheating just go meet ab0ki.

But lately plenty of them don learn bad thing, though there are still some good ones
There are still many of them in the north and they trust easily.

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Ikpongiton: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:
Jez imaging, if this guy is from Developers Side...
!is he a neighbour to tijani balarabe?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Only among the abokiss and a few other tribes would you find such an honest guy in Nigeria nowadays. I've lost 2 mobile phones to pick pockets in Lagos in the past. An owerri guy had also returned my BlackBerry passport to me after he dropped me off in a hotel in Abuja in the past. My phone slid onto his seat from my pocket. His people whom I discussed the issue with at the reception of the hotel even said I should forget that phone because it's gone for ever. I called him and he asked me to meet him at wuse 2 where he was queuing to buy fuel, it was in 2016. Amazingly, I met him on queue and he gave it to me

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Heyzee5: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by BarrElChapo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
nice one..
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Heyzee5: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Aldebaran:
Can this ever happen at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by KingRabota: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
This Is the kind of story that gives you hope in this shithole country.
But as for me I have LOST hope in this nonsense nation.
I'M CHECKING OUT!
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Ladotrader(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
iPhone + for an Aboki keke driver? Why not buy him that small tecno phone they normally use (with the Hausa music as ringtone) and give him additional cash

Modified: the tweet said a new phone plus cash. I wonder where the blogger saw iphone+ grin

They bought him phone and not iPhone plus cash

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:

shocked

But on a serious note, there are good people there, just that they're not many.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
What's special about that?

People do it here in Warri
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
semyman:

How will the sheeples be freed with gullibles like you?
You want to free others when you haven't free your gullible self from your foolishness yet?

Wonders they truly say, shall never end.

I laugh you in tekuado.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wait oh.
How can a good resonable man forget such big bag in keke, keke that has no boot.
If na royal mass you enter nko...you go kuku forget ya wife and children
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by D1Wonder(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
The deeper issue is this? Why is this boy confined to Keke NAPEP riding at an early age? Thanks for the phone and the cash, but what about his education? Or are we thinking he should retire as a Permanent Secretary of KEKE NAPEP rider in old age. There is the need for hoilistic solution to the boy child labor in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81824287:

Incoherent rubbish as usual.
Millennial slaves, I know your type
You will be brain washed to fore sake those that laboured to raise you and pander to the Yahoo Yahoo guys in suits with your meagre income
You are a learner for sure
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
kingy1:
You want to free others when you haven't free your gullible self from your foolishness yet?

Wonders they truly say, shall never end.

I laugh you in tekuado.
Slaves love their chains
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by felaismyhero(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
if this story is true... nigeria is not working because people like this keke napep rider who ought to be in leadership are not there,while people who should be managing our bus parks are the leaders; good people are lacking in our politics!
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Danybest: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Beware of this scammer,he is under security watch now
Acc num: 3122830124
Acc Name: Jared Jacob
Bank name: first bank
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by KingAzubuike(f): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
madenigga:
the average northerner i know is very honest, in the old days if u go market and u know want cheating just go meet ab0ki.

But lately plenty of them don learn bad thing, though there are still some good ones
Most of them are very honest and will never cheat you. That's why at muritala airports, yorubas and igbos do wear kaftan and disguise as abokìs who change dollars.. that's because people patronize abokìs more to change their dollars or naira for them due to their honesty.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by goodman5(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is to show that not all abubakar are terrorists �

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Danchibez: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
arodavoo:
Naija go better...
Contact me to get your organic product to solve your skin problem
ur contact pls
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by felaismyhero(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nurumaxy:
so this kind people still dey exist for naija
you, my friend are ignorant.all kinds of people exist in every nation.wicked people,good people,sly people,domineering people,submissive people... just add any kind of people you want.WE ARE ALL HUMANS!
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Is an individual thing irrespective of tribe and religion.

Good people are sparsely distributed in every tribe.

Even while is an individual thing, religion has also help embed and secure theses values in alot of persons all over the world.

That is one good thing about religion; Good Values.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by fkj950ax(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:

This is a very foolish way of thinking. What is your gain in stoking ethnic and racial crises? Tomorrow you will abuse South Africans of xenophobia when you are doing exactly the same thing.

You can't even spell properly.
1. It is Just not Jez
2. It is imagine not imaging
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by felaismyhero(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ayetobi92:
I lost my phone in a keke too, but the phone was switched off after 10minutes[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed embarassed
SORRY BRO,YOU MET A BAD HUMAN.BUT THERE ARE STILL GOOD HUMANS.HMMMMM,THE CHANCES OF RUNNING INTO A BAD HUMAN IS HIGHER!
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
semyman:

Slaves love their chains
slave to foolishness is the worst form of slavery; there is no freedom.

Please, do your master's work with all the nerves you have, cause is obvious that is the only thing you will be doing all your life.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by anyimontana(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Bros there is nothing like contented with what you have
The guy was smart enough to realise that the stuff is wort nothing
So he returned it
black market value of a used laptop won't go less than 20k
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by GuestLog: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sammy07:

Read before Commenting..
I didn't see anything like IPhone in OP post.

Modified : with this kind of mentality (@bolded),, you should be thrown into river benue.
Because you'll be an hindrance to progress
If you throw him into River Benue, he will still hinder the flow of water. Sahara is a good place to dump him. The heat will reset his brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by foreshore(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
pressmanng:
A Keke Napep Driver named Abubakar fron Jos,plateau state who had no mobile Phone of his own tracked a passenger that forgot his wallet and Laptop in his Keke Napep and returned it to him.

The Passenger bought phone for the Keke Napep Driver and gave him Cash gift to show appreciation for his integrity.

He shared The story Via his twitter handle adding that even the Keke Napep doesn't belong to Abubakar:

"This young man in green returned our Laptop & wallet we left in his Keke,he doesn't even have a phone but was able to track us & brought it back despite the heavy rain fall in Jos city,we bought him a new Phone + cash.This act should not go unnoticed Abubakar should be celebrated"

"We also went to Unity FM Jos and shared the news to the media for his courageous display , this keke napep is not his own let's share this remarkable story of Abubakar Aliyu in zololo area of jos. RT pls "

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/keke-napep-driver-with-no-mobile-phone.html?m=1

If na Lagos, na gobe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo) / 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.