Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,769 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers (30869 Views)

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / 43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by vincent10(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2019
cry

Why not 48 or 51 or 49?

Always round figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by jedisco(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2019
I don't know if to be happy he was caught or annoyed it took so long.
It's clear it was well known he was a kingpin. So why did they have to wait until the deputy governors convoy was attacked before fishing him out.
If it was the average person they killed, nothing may have been done about him.
The Nigerian security agencies need to sit-up. In fact,we need a total overhaul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by lamalang(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2019
With 50 Ak47 you fit Rob a whole local government cos most local government Divisioal police station no get more than 20 Ak47. Abeg make police de show us the real guns collected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2019
This trend is not going anywhere soon as long as we continue worshiping and exhibiting material things on social media, music and making it look as if you don't have money you are a failure people will always look for ways to make that money at all cost even if it means killing kidnapping and defrauding
Let's just take it our parents have failed us, our educational system has failed us and our all religious institutions have also failed us without massive reorientation and re-education things will not get better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by kareemkamil(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Who's the man wearing suit? The kidnapper or the deputy governor?

Na the AK 47 wear suit oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by blujoi(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Exactly! I said in an earlier thread that the security agencies know this kidnappers and are not serious to stop the business cos they benefit from it. This one was put out of business cos he attacked the deputy governor.

Xisnin:
This Akazawal has been operating on that road for years.
No one raised a finger against him until he attacked a deputy governor.
The DSS and the police need total reform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by kareemkamil(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2019
I fear dis country ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by LORDKing001: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:

It actually a dream
Better . don't try that at home school or anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Eteka1(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Our security agencies are trying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by West2019(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nawoa.I blame.Yoruba people's for all.diz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Starhearts: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
DSS nd Police equals to lies
Dem be 5&6.
Why always round figures
40 AK-47, 50-AK 7
Why not 29AK-47, 22AK-47.
Pple can lie for Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by judegive34: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Aboki11(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
Chai see beta awka o! Even better than some NA officers' own...

Still waiting for the day wey some of this idiots go miss road come my house make i play them
Pls, remind me wetin be that your name again? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by ismart: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
royalads:
The important to ask these criminals is ' where do they get these guns from?' Who are their sponsors if any? Answers to these questions will help a lot in bringing back sanity in our security sector.
You will never get the answer... But let me jug ur memory.

Have you ever wondered where all those intercepted guns were taken to? did you hear anything after the interception? did you hear the owners were revealed and arrested?

grin grin grin Nigeria is "gun". My only advise IS make as much money as you can so that when shiits gets too much, you can easily migrate to neigbouring african country if you can't go to the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by wellmax(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nurumaxy:
story for the God's

You can go and meet the gods for the concluding part. Lovers of bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by AmazingELixir: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by victorazyvictor(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
Chai see beta awka o! Even better than some NA officers' own...

Still waiting for the day wey some of this idiots go miss road come my house make i play them

I tell you grin
I just hang my own guitar, never played it for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by lennsmart(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Deepfeel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Northerners terrorizing this country up and down, but afonjas were busy writing a lengthy letter with false accusations against ipob to president Trump, we must have our own nation and leave afonjas with the northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
50!

.....is he preparing for war?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Nature8(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
seekajklo:
Another One: N*ked Video Of Nurse Crying Hard During S E X Inside Toilet Go Viral (Video)

This is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Watch And Download Their video Of Here

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by gratiaeo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
royalads:
The important to ask these criminals is ' where do they get these guns from?' Who are their sponsors if any? Answers to these questions will help a lot in bringing back sanity in our security sector.
The answer is Buhari. Buhari and his goons stockpiled arms in 2015 in case GEJ refused to handover power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by AdonaiAluminium: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Now are we still in doubt as to where the bandits in the north get their arms supply.? Politicians and influential people in the area like this deputy Gov are the sponsors

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Afonja007: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nurumaxy:
story for the God's
no be only for the gods oooh the same police that told us they rescued a kidnap victim in Abuja kaduna high way mean while the family of the victim told us how they paid the kidnappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Jabioro: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
I needed to keep quiet..the sponsor are somewhere and securities men are aware of him,even him Akazawa was known to be criminals not yesterday matter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by OTayobami(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorazyvictor:

I tell you grin
I just hang my own guitar, never played it for long.

Lolzzz hope say you get the papers o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by OTayobami(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Aboki11:
Pls, remind me wetin be that your name again? grin grin grin

Ok you you're one of them abi?
Ogun kee you dia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by victorazyvictor(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:

Lolzzz hope say you get the papers o

Yep...
Legal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by OTayobami(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Yep...
Legal

Ok! Oya! Carry on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by lagdmark(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
rafhell:
Northern Muslim terrorist kidnappers have taken over
I just wondered how a Federal Republic of Arewa will be like, it will be like sudan or yemen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers by Brain08(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zimmermann:
These ppl have wealthy n influencial benefactors...these weapons are very expensive undecided
you aren't far from the truth, it's certified value is 1.300000 while street wise it's 750,000 multiply that by 50. The Nigerian state is encouraging crime indirectly so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Women Jailed For Fighting For A Man In Public / My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police / Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.