Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity (881 Views)

ROCKS FOR SALE IN LARGE QUANTITY / Fresh Sale : 5kg Of Raw Gold For Sale / Raw Gold For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2019
We are a licensed Gold mining company in Nigerian, we supply and sell raw gold in large quantity, interested dealers can buy below the market value from us and resell to make profit.

Procedure for the gold contract.
A draft production contract will be raised for both parties.

1.Contract signed
2.Buyer issues ready,willing and able (RWA) from local bank.
3.After seller bank confirms RWA, after confirmation seller instruct buyer to issue BG or IBPU.

Any of Our preferred payment terms

1. Advance part payment to us to be secured by an Advance payment guarantee.

2.irrevocable Blocked Funds of total amount for the period of agreed days to be issued to our Bank, Hardcopy to be preceded by a soft copy bank to bank.

3.Irrevocable payment Guarantee of total agreed sum.

4.Cash backed unconditional Bank guaranty issued to us.

Interested call : 08130174728
Re: We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity by Greatzeus(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
sultanO:
We are a licensed Gold mining company in Nigerian, we supply and sell raw gold in large quantity, interested dealers can buy below the market value from us and resell to make profit.

Procedure for the gold contract.
A draft production contract will be raised for both parties.

1.Contract signed
2.Buyer issues ready,willing and able (RWA) from local bank.
3.After seller bank confirms RWA, after confirmation seller instruct buyer to issue BG or IBPU.

Any of Our preferred payment terms

1. Advance part payment to us to be secured by an Advance payment guarantee.

2.irrevocable Blocked Funds of total amount for the period of agreed days to be issued to our Bank, Hardcopy to be preceded by a soft copy bank to bank.

3.Irrevocable payment Guarantee of total agreed sum.

4.Cash backed unconditional Bank guaranty issued to us.

Interested call : 08130174728
Learner gold kill you there hopeless scammer

2 Likes

Re: We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Greatzeus:

Learner gold kill you there hopeless scammer,son of a thousand fathers
you should be reasonable enough to investigate my claims before coming online to embarrass yourself.
Re: We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=Greatzeus post=81815600]
Learner gold kill you there hopeless scammer[/quote
)

If you were educated enough you would have noticed that all the business processes stated above are all Bank to bank transactions, no bank will accept or issue bank instruments when they are not aware of the kind of business you do, every thing is been verified and approved by both buyer and sellers bank before any money is been transmitted.
We deliver to the buyers bank and the test and approve our products on behalf of the buyer,then comes payment.
Get enough education before you insult people online while you display your ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity by deedat205(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why must you sell below the market value? Getting the gold is the most difficult task. If you actually took pains to get it in large quantity(I'm guessing you mine it yourself), I don't think you would want to sell below it's market value.

2 Likes

Re: We Supply Raw GOLD In Large Quantity by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
deedat205:
Why must you sell below the market value? Getting the gold is the most difficult task. If you actually took pains to get it in large quantity(I'm guessing you mine it yourself), I don't think you would want to sell below it's market value.
We mine that is why we are able to sell below the market value, and our site is open for interested business people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Bike Logistics In Lagos / Top Notch Writing Services !!! / Make 20k Weekly Without REFERRALS With Your Smart Phone ,don't Waist Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.