Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! (891 Views)

Iron Trade Has Scammed Me Ooo / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! by Nebsochi: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Well it is no news that they did not pay some people last month after saying they were going to pay during the next week. Well they have scammed!

All these website that promise you money after investments are all scams! Trying to get to those that invested in brokersmundo has been ineffective. If you invested in brokersmundo please contact me. I have help somewhere.
Re: Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! by opiti: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
It might be from ur broker..
Brokersmundo still good investment so far.
Re: Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! by Nebsochi: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Which broker so you mean risky pandit and Pai point the two highest paying traders are bad?

The platform does not update my profits. The consultant does not reply my messages even when they are online, same with my referral. Well you can chat me up if you can let's talk.
Re: Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! by phrances17: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
You are very correct my brother. They ve packed up. Dont listen to him ooo
Re: Brokersmundo Has Scammed!!! by phrances17: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
You are very correct my brother. They ve packed up. Dont listen to him ooo
Nebsochi:
Well it is no news that they did not pay some people last month after saying they were going to pay during the next week. Well they have scammed!

All these website that promise you money after investments are all scams! Trying to get to those that invested in brokersmundo has been ineffective. If you invested in brokersmundo please contact me. I have help somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Forsage For Real? / Refund On Investment On Fbn Ipo / I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.