Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Paypal Issue: Successful Withdrawal Followed By Debit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Issue: Successful Withdrawal Followed By Debit (205 Views)

Instagram 2k Account Followed By Davido For Sale / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Issue: Successful Withdrawal Followed By Debit by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hello All,

Please, I could use some advice. I've contacted PayPal, but I'm waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime, here's what happened:

I write for a living, so nothing weird or scammy here. I have been making successful withdrawals from my PayPal account to my card for a while now, with no delays or problems.

So I recently made a partial withdrawal with my PayPal account, and it was successful.

I woke up the next day to find my card had been debited of the same amount as the withdrawal I made from PayPal. I called my bank, and they said the transaction was initiated by PayPal because the funds were not successfully received on the bank's end. Yet, the PayPal funds are not reflecting in my PayPal account.

I've contacted the client who pays me, and he says his company didn't initiate a chargeback. I am inclined to believe him. I could be wrong, but logically, if he did issue a chargeback, then the whole money he paid me should have been withdrawn. But I still have the balance of what he sent. Also, I assume PayPal would at least send an email informing you if there's a chargeback. Again, I don't know for sure, I'm just speculating.

Has anyone experienced this before? If yes, could you kindly tell me how you went about resolving this? Thank you so much in advance.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy All Giftcards Itunes,ebay,amazon,steam Cards / African Youth Conference | Ambassadors Wanted / Electrician Lake Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.