Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Assistance With Placement Of Sponsored Adverts On Social Media Platforms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Assistance With Placement Of Sponsored Adverts On Social Media Platforms (205 Views)

Creating A Solid Brand Online Without The Use Of Sponsored Ads - Instagram / The Power Of Sponsored Mentions To Your Business / Get Paid For View Adverts On This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance With Placement Of Sponsored Adverts On Social Media Platforms by MultiTasker(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
please can someone give me details on what is required to place a sponsored advert on Facebook or Instagram. i have tried several times and it keeps giving the response "contact your financial institution" of which i did and still the issue still continues.

please members who do the sponsored adverts across the social media platforms, could you please give me assistance or guidelines on how to go about it.

thank you in anticipation
Re: Assistance With Placement Of Sponsored Adverts On Social Media Platforms by donpedro11(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
MultiTasker:
please can someone give me details on what is required to place a sponsored advert on Facebook or Instagram. i have tried several times and it keeps giving the response "contact your financial institution" of which i did and still the issue still continues.

please members who do the sponsored adverts across the social media platforms, could you please give me assistance or guidelines on how to go about it.

thank you in anticipation

It's refusing ur cards, contact me for assistance

1 Like

Re: Assistance With Placement Of Sponsored Adverts On Social Media Platforms by zoeA: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mods straight to frontpage

(1) (Reply)

New Discovery: Become A Smartphone Millionaire / Make Money Through Affiliate / 15 Units Of 1.5hp A.c For Sale At Ladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.