Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It (55699 Views)

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Kwara Governor Rejects States Education Material With His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It by Glink2018(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Correcto:
Lol Mr Prophet, seems you learnt about Autism recently. May you stupidity last long. May you never stupid being a fool every morning. May your comments always be like this for life. can hear an iseeeeee or asheeeee? lol
Back on your comments....
You want to start what you can't finish...
Don't let the gods turn their face against you..
Be cautioned
Re: Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It by Correcto: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol see who is backing my comments without understanding the reason it was made.Your wahala is just starting
Glink2018:

Back on your comments....
You want to start what you can't finish...
Don't let the gods turn their face against you..
Be cautioned
Re: Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It by Glink2018(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Correcto:
Lol see who is backing my comments without understanding the reason it was made.Your wahala is just starting

I'm off
Re: Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It by Correcto: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Must you announce it?
Glink2018:

I'm off
Re: Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It by Glink2018(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Correcto:
Must you announce it?

Be dancing naked... People are reading
Re: Governor Makinde Printed Exercise Books Without His Party Or His Picture On It by Correcto: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
E concern u?
Glink2018:

Be dancing naked... People are reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.