Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift (14866 Views)

Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo) / Tinubu And Sanwo Olu Settling MC Oluomo And Other Lagos Thugs For Job Well Done / Femi Gbajabiamila & Other Lagos Lawmakers Visit Jide Sanwo-olu, Endorse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by Winning123: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wailing of a wailwer. How many plots of land have you cultivated

mrgoodd:
Government keep on repairing this bridge every year yet it will get damage again, There's hunger in the land, People will continue to vandalize the bridge for personal gain, A bag of rice is now 17,000 naira in Lagos , Food is expensive and you want a long lasting project, How is that possible, Those iron on it side will be used to make spoon this December, Plus some cables and street light on this same bridge will be stolen in a few days to come, I can tell you comfortably some peoples re feeding there families from what they earn damaging this bridge, Let Nigerians have access to cheap food and see how this project last and served us longer, When hunger is out of poverty , People won't think of vandalizing this bridge and making government spending repairing it annually.
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by plaindealer: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Topccy007z:
The major repairs Nigerians are clamouring for are that of security, looting of public treasury (most especially by corrupt politicians), decayed economy etc. Not the repairs they do by contracts to enrich themselves.

Decades old bridges should not be repaired, maintained and the government should put the lives of millions of Nigerians in danger just because we have security challenges?

And if the bridges collapsed and killed Nigerians God forbid, I bet people like you won't hesitate to rant, wail and blame the FG and lament bad maintenance cultures morning and night.

This is why I keep saying the current Nigerian leaders regardless of their defects are still a million times better than lazy, vision-less, shallow and incompetent Nigerian youths. You people are not ready to lead, not even your own LG.
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by ajericho(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
lawnreigh:
This is another disaster in waiting, terrible traffic looming for Lagosians especially people working, living on the Islands, its for a good purpose anyway. Chaiiiiiii

So make dem no do am?

undecided
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
OmoManU:
All you people just like badmouthing and criticizing for no reason whatsoever.

that bridge is old as a morafvcker....

stop defendin mediocre....
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by Topccy007z: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
plaindealer:

Decades old bridges should not be repaired, maintained and the government should put the lives of millions of Nigerians in danger just because we have security challenges?

And if the bridges collapsed and killed Nigerians God forbid, I bet people like you won't hesitate to rant, wail and blame the FG and lament bad maintenance cultures morning and night.

This is why I keep saying the current Nigerian leaders regardless of their defects are still a million times better than lazy, vision-less, shallow and incompetent Nigerian youths. You people are not ready to lead, not even your own LG.
And these petty projects they are painting big in your eyes will make your ancestors keep ruling and impoverishing you till hunger kills you and send you to your early grave. I never knew bridges are the major problems of your Country. Please tell me how many people bridges have killed compared to thousands that have lost their lives as a result of insecurity and the greedy livestyle of your evil role models. The leaders you say are better are looting your children's future on a daily and you think they are the best you can get because you've been brainwashed. I pity you
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by tsdarkside(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
plaindealer:

that bridge needs to be replaced....its outdated....
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by plaindealer: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Topccy007z:
And these petty projects they are painting big in your eyes will make your ancestors keep ruling and impoverishing you till hunger kills you and send you to your early grave. I never knew bridges are the major problems of your Country. Please tell me how many people bridges have killed compared to thousands that have lost their lives as a result of insecurity and the greedy livestyle of your evil role models. The leaders you say are better are looting your children's future on a daily and you think they are the best you can get because you've been brainwashed. I pity you

Maintaining bridges that could kill you and your fellow Nigerians is a bad thing just because you think other Nigerians are hungry and poverty stricken like you lazy Igbos?

Do you really think structurally unsound and and deadly bridge discriminates between poor, rich and hungry people when they collapse and kill people?

So if Nigerians put you in charge, you won't maintain anything and let people perish under crumbled bridges just because of hunger and security?

I thank God that you and your shallow, lazy and mentally incompetent people are not in charge of anything. You people can not think and reason beyond hatred and bitterness..
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by plaindealer: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
tsdarkside:

that bridge needs to be replaced....its outdated....

No, not if they are structurally sound and well maintained.
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by Topccy007z: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
plaindealer:

Maintaining bridges that could kill you and your fellow Nigerians is a bad thing just because you think other Nigerians are hungry and poverty stricken like you lazy Igbos?

Do you really think structurally unsound and and deadly bridge discriminates between poor, rich and hungry people when they collapse and kill people?

So if Nigerians put you in charge, you won't maintain anything and let people perish under crumbled bridges just because of hunger and security?

I thank God that you and your shallow, lazy and mentally incompetent people are not in charge of anything. You people can not think and reason beyond hatred and bitterness..
I can't keep exchanging words with a jobless fellow like you. Keep vomiting your thrash. It's like you own the bridges. Sanwo-Olu will name them after you. And mind you, I'm far from being an IPOB.
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by plaindealer: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Topccy007z:
I can't keep exchanging words with a jobless fellow like you. Keep vomiting your thrash. It's like you own the bridges. Sanwo-Olu will name them after you. And mind you, I'm far from being an IPOB.

Is it not rettarded to say even though some people are dying because of hunger and insecurity, we should still allow more to die by not maintaining the bridges millions of Nigerians drive on and just let them perish inside Lagos lagoon.

See, I know your type and with your level of hatred and bitterness, if any of these bridges collapse, people like you won't hesitate to yell, wail, shout and blame the FG for not maintaining the bridges.

This is the nature of the beats called Igbos.

Enemy of Nigeria and the Nigerian people.
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by eminiBAALE(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2019
ANOTHER YEAR OF REPAIR IS HERE AGAIN................
OGA OOO grin
Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by Topccy007z: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
plaindealer:

Is it not rettarded to say even though some people are dying because of hunger and insecurity, we should still allow more to die by not maintaining the bridges millions of Nigerians drive on and just let them perish inside Lagos lagoon.

See, I know your type and with your level of hatred and bitterness, if any of these bridges collapse, people like you won't hesitate to yell, wail, shout and blame the FG for not maintaining the bridges.

This is the nature of the beats called Igbos.

Enemy of Nigeria and the Nigerian people.

Re: FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift by Ajibade123(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
since all these days....
see how fleet telematics is so important to your business delivery https://explicitsuccess.com/fleet-management-solutions/

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Lawyers Disagree As Court Refuses To Vacate Order / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu / Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.