Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,630 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

#betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders (30936 Views)

Rapper Falz Takes To Lagos Streets With His Ice Cream Truck / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Rita5(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
anonimi:

Anybody wey talk small, next thing na president.
Na so we mind small reach?
Must everyone be a public servant? Can't we forever have a category of people who watch them and increase the pressure for their accountability without ever running for office?
And what is wrong with him being a local government councillor or community organiser first, like Obama to prove himself and understand the difference between being a critic and being the political office holder on whose desk the buck stops?

I can equally ask you whats wrong with him going straight for the big one (presidency)? Falz has been vocal for a while now about the goings in Nigeria. So this isn't just a "talk small" scenario. Some people would say he should "put up or shut up" that is go for president so he can create the better things he is hoping for. Several US presidents have been elected without having held any other public office before, so there's absolutely nothing wrong in Falz going for the big one please and definitely not a small minded thought.

Why do we need more people to watch and pressurise the govt. Havn't we had enough? From Fela to African china, Sowore and the likes; even ordinary Nigerians too. Has it brought about any meaningful change? Let's be guided please...

I still stand by my previous post, should Falz run for PRESIDENT, I will personally carry his campaign for head like say tomorrow nor dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by ericmor: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2019
joseph1832:
It seem cyber crime is what is en vogue in Nigeria nowdays. I mean, almost everybody is shouting against cyber crime but almost nobody is speaking against the real yahoo boys who occur our senate and house of reptiles.

We are very good in attacking ourselves and hide Behinde our phone and computer to attack Nigeria rulers. We are just too scared of them. I’m not surprise sha, cus ordinary agbero we dey fear not to talk of the politicians that has thugs and the military together. The only solution now is to give the kids the proper orientation so they won’t end up the same way cus naija don over spoil
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by popcykaylah(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2019
martowskin1:

Hatred and envy won't kill u people

Don't go and hustle .... Dey there dey envy man when send him pikin abroad
Shey ode leleyi ni...
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by popcykaylah(m): 12:32am On Sep 02, 2019
martowskin1:

Hatred and envy won't kill u people

Don't go and hustle .... Dey there dey envy man when send him pikin abroad
How old are you though?
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Pweezy(m): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Falz is always speaking the truth with his well articilated non-vulgar lines. Thumbs Up

Las las Education is Knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by weezyk(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Sultan5:
Nigerian rapper, Falz The Bahd Guy has joined in the Tekno‘s #BetterChallange making rounds on the social media.

On his cover, Falz devises the means to address the contemporary issues of corruption and cyber crimes that Nigerians have gone to explore in diaspora.

Falz’s bone of contention on this song is obviously on the image of the country that’s been painted to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYpUPSMLJU

Watch mine here. I did it better than him.
https://www.facebook.com/100001200163479/posts/2269218386461478/?app=fbl

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by toprealman: 3:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Abalado:
So falz won tell me him never do yahoo before, make he swear,, good message thou,, say no to cyber crime my people
He is clean now.....#EvenIf

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Gadaluck(m): 3:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Awesome, that's why I like Falz. His flows are always about the real issues and polithiefians in 9ja. tongue
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Rita5:
I can equally ask you whats wrong with him going straight for the big one (presidency)? Falz has been vocal for a while now about the goings in Nigeria. So this isn't just a "talk small" scenario. Some people would say he should "put up or shut up" that is go for president so he can create the better things he is hoping for. Several US presidents have been elected without having held any other public office before, so there's absolutely nothing wrong in Falz going for the big one please and definitely not a small minded thought.

Why do we need more people to watch and pressurise the govt. Havn't we had enough? From Fela to African china, Sowore and the likes; even ordinary Nigerians too. Has it brought about any meaningful change? Let's be guided please...

I still stand by my previous post, should Falz run for PRESIDENT, I will personally carry his campaign for head like say tomorrow nor dey.

I imagine that you carried Sowore for president on your head similarly but how did that rank in the results?
Likewise some other carried Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Tunji Braithwaite and others who should have stuck to their social critic role instead of dissipating their energies in presidential politics. Martin Luther King would have made significantly less impact if he wasted time running to be American president, right
The population distribution of Nigeria and the political stakeholders of the different segments plus the overall laziness of the small size of the youth population who may be his core supporters will ensure that someone like Falz won't ever be president. That was the reality of Sowore's recent experiment.

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Pweezy:
Falz is always speaking the truth with his well articilated non-vulgar lines. Thumbs Up

Las las Education is Knowledge

2 Likes

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2019
coolexy2:
I cant wait to see a better day in Nigeria my country.
Nigeria shall be better for next generation insha Allah
And the labour of our good heroes past, shall never go in vain..

Are you going to wait only or are you also going to work your own labour as our heroes past
Which one you dey?

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by AfroKnight: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2019
popcykaylah:
Nigga should shut the ff up , fact that you had parents that put you through school and all doesn’t mean you can judge anyone .. the loud mouthed fkker even schooled abroad ,why them no send you go naija institution?.. no be the same fraudsters Dey buy table 1m and 5m for your show ? You for return the money na

Poverty is not an excuse to do yahoo. If you don’t agree, kindly raise that hilarious argument when you are arraigned for your crimes.
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2019
popcykaylah:
Nigga should shut the ff up , fact that you had parents that put you through school and all doesn’t mean you can judge anyone .. the loud mouthed fkker even schooled abroad ,why them no send you go naija institution?.. no be the same fraudsters Dey buy table 1m and 5m for your show ? You for return the money na
very stupid reply
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Rita5(f): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

I imagine that you carried Sowore for president on your head similarly but how did that rank in the results?
Likewise some other carried Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Tunji Braithwaite and others who should have stuck to their social critic role instead of dissipating their energies in presidential politics. Martin Luther King would have made significantly less impact if he wasted time running to be American president, right
The population distribution of Nigeria and the political stakeholders of the different segments plus the overall laziness of the small size of the youth population who may be his core supporters will ensure that someone like Falz won't ever be president. That was the reality of Sowore's recent experiment.

What are you saying and what am I saying angry ?

The thing is we all know Falz won't run for presidency cause the political climate isn't right for that now. Its a wishful dream. But my own bone of contention is you insinuating all presidential candidates must prove themselves in smaller public post before moving up. Which I have shown isn't canon.

I said it before, lemme repeat it here. What Falz is doing is what others have done before. Did it work? Aren't we in an even worse condition now than then. Martin Luthur King was in a civilised nation where public opinion meant something. Where the people's voice where the loudest during elections. Where the elite and ruling class are subject to the people. Where as divided as the people may be they are still united under the love for their country. Is that the case in Nigeria?

A country where you see people even on this trend openly defending fraud, a country where going to vote is like going to war as many who did never returned home. A country where freedom of speech and free press are undermined by the govt whenever they see fit. A country where citizens fund terrorists and looters and animals are in power answerable to no one but themselves. A country filled with so much tribalistic hate that some would say defines the virtues of Nigeria. Kids are trained to hate other tribes and made to believe their own is the best and others are inferior. A nation where nobody cares about anybody else let alone the future of the country itself.

How can criticism help? Has it ever helped? With so much broken trust, how can you unite these people to fight for a country that many can't wait to be dissolved. The guy who 1st commented said something that looks somehow initially but when critically observed has some deep truth to it.

I feel the ruling elite are the root cause of the problems of Nigeria from its very inception in 1960. "A few good men" in strategic position in govt can do alot of good, more than a 1000 critics in Nigeria.
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Rita5:
What are you saying and what am I saying angry ?

The thing is we all know Falz won't run for presidency cause the political climate isn't right for that now. Its a wishful dream.

We both understand each other now.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Rita5:
I said it before, lemme repeat it here. What Falz is doing is what others have done before. Did it work? Aren't we in an even worse condition now than then. Martin Luthur King was in a civilised nation where public opinion meant something.

Public opinion always means something even in the most primitive society hence the need for propaganda, town criers and other means of influencing the opinion of the public in favour of the rulers.
Did God of Israel not listen to the public opinion of the Jews to have a King instead of Judges rule over them

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Follybanty: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2019
This is the can of people we need in the music industry, falz is speaking the mind of Nigerians and we need to act up fast before our children will still suffer more than us let kick out all this old politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Rita5(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

Public opinion always means something even in the most primitive society hence the need for propaganda, town criers and other means of influencing the opinion of the public in favour of the rulers.
Did God of Israel not listen to the public opinion of the Jews to have a King instead of Judges rule over them

So basically from all I said and all the questions I asked, this is what you choose to focus on undecided undecided

Have a nice day then
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by anonimi: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Rita5:
So basically from all I said and all the questions I asked, this is what you choose to focus on undecided undecided

Have a nice day then

cheesy grin

I focused on two- firstly agreeing with you and then this observation.

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Simplecity(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Decolonel:
Falz is the new FELA.
Falz is Fela's reincarnation..

Fearless is the new sexy..
i thought you guys where shouting naira marley na the new fela....fela of nonsense

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Simplecity(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Truth... The real version of FELA is here not some faagbo wey call himself burna.
Don't quote me ooo, Ibon o ni bawa ooo
what of the ibon called naira marley grin

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yet we have people...even on this forum fighting for and arguing over one party, politician or the other.

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Iamolatunay12: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
best among dem all...

1 Like

Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Rita5(f): 4:40am On Sep 05, 2019
anonimi:

cheesy grin

firstly agreeing with you.

Alright
Re: #betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders by Gbengar07: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2019
tunjilee003:
falz will make a Good activist but Nigerians love those who like to suffer them...sowore is Still in detention, nobody is talking about it if it should be naira Marley you'll hear The lazy youths shouting top of their voices to Free naira Marley..... The youths need proper reorientation.....
swears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looking all glam in new photos / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.