Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu (32567 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / 37-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Knox123(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This are weak men
That is why sometimes he good make man dey smoke or womanize or drink alcohol. If you dey do any of this three ehnnnn suicide nor go fit come your mind

Nothing go make me commit suicide

No matter what because me i dey do the three things. I dey carry woman, I dey drink and i dey smoke weed.

When i check my result last year
Na so so F i see

Fortran F
Pascal F

Immediately na im i call my guy make he buy 1500 naira weed
Na so i smoke all night till 2am
Devil punish Uniben na me them want frustrate.
Las last i go dey alright because nor be only school them take dey better

Werey !!

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by larryking540: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This are weak men
That is why sometimes he good make man dey smoke or womanize or drink alcohol. If you dey do any of this three ehnnnn suicide nor go fit come your mind

No matter what because me i dey do the three things. I dey carry woman, I dey drink and i dey smoke weed.

Na so so F i see

Fortran F
Pascal F

and it's the truth as a man u must do any of the 3
weed

womanize

drink ,

when I see people way no day do any of them, infact their behavior be like mumu / even their reasoning self day one kin

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by barinedan(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Well, If He Thinks Killing Himself Was The Best Them It Is Left For Him And His God, He Is Answerable To His Maker
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by asmovic(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
That was stupid bravery..I kept telling people suicide is not the solution.. Problem are life challenges and it will soon fade away.Even your Android phones before the inventor get to where we are today the team faces a lot of challenges... Don't kill yourself please I am on my knees begging every soul who's planning to to do so!!!
you are right. But then, a lot of people are being remote controlled. Some do it unconsciously. May village people not have control over us.

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by uzedo1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
descartes400:

You could make an attempt so you can become an authority on suicide matters

On ur life tongue
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Modernist: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81827261:
Anyone who commits suicide goes straight to HELL FIRE.

The devil won the battle in his life!

What a shame!
Of all the things gone wrong in this world your god should be bothered about it's sending a Man who killed himself to hell? There are no invincible external force on one's life The only external force are the decision people make that affect us.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by larryking540: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
zjescomltd:
may God help your life bro!!!! cos u're dead man living, waste of being!!;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are u better than him,
so because he weeds
drink
womanize
he is a wasted being,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Adakintroy2: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This are weak men

Na so so F i see

Fortran F
Pascal F

Mumu logic. You know say no be only school you fit take survive yet you wasting time and committing resource in that direction. If you continue like this you won't amount to nothing. You will keep dodging and hoping by drinking and smoking your problem will magically disapair. School is just one riddle giving to you in a series of many still to come.

If you keep solving every difficulties this way. Person weh committed suicide go better pass you..because na slow sure death DE call you. Na man you be. Think!

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Jabioro: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
yemithony2012:
U can't just understand. Life stuggles can be overwhelming . I been contemplating sucide for few weeks now, I an bought d snipper , d though of my young child has been preventing me
I have more challenges than you do have..I am 45 years old,I have two broke homes,I lost my first good money at age of 27,about 34m when naira was still in good shape,my land was resold by omo oni Iles..let me stop here..

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Modernist: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
barinedan:
Well, If He Thinks Killing Himself Was The Best Them It Is Left For Him And His God, He Is Answerable To His Maker
Hunger, Famine, war, genocide, terrorism, Climate change All these do not matter to god all he's concerned about is a man killing himself is that one a god.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by hightempo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
larryking540:

and it's the truth as a man u must do any of the 3
weed

womanize

drink ,

when I see people way no day do any of them, infact their behavior be like mumu / even their reasoning self day one kin
and you call this Truth? If I may ask what's truth is smoking canabis....it does more harm to ur nervous system eventually..... What's truth about drinking alcohol, it weakens ur liver as time goes on and what's gainful about womanizing? I am not a moralist but when there is a void in your soul, nomatter what you do externally to fill the gap,it will keep lingering......

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by iCauseTrouble: 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

Depression is the last stage before suicide. You are already depressed, I hope you get help before you move to the next stage which is suicide.
Waiting to comment on your suicide news soon. I hope ur suicide news makes Frontpage on nairaland. And if your family members invite me, ma je akara e

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
Of all the things gone wrong in this world your god should be bothered about it's sending a Man who killed himself to hell? There are no invincible external force on one's life The only external force are the decision people make that affect us.
So are you trying to say that literally everything you've ever wanted has come your way? Things have always gone the way you want them to?

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Modernist: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
I have more challenges than you do have..I am 45 years old,I have two broke homes,I lost my first good money at age of 27,about 34m when naira was still in good shape,my land was resold by omo oni Iles..let me stop here..
I lost more in 2017/2018 guess How? Fulani terrorist They asked us to come and farm they couldn't protect our investments that's how I lost and the land was on lease.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Mumu logic. You know say no be only school you fit take survive yet you wasting time and committing resource in that direction. If you continue like this you won't amount to nothing. You will keep dodging and hoping by drinking and smoking your problem will magically disapair. School is just one riddle giving to you in a series of many still to come.

If you keep solving every difficulties this way. Person weh committed suicide go better pass you..because na slow sure death DE call you. Na man you be. Think!
Bros, abeg help me yarn that guy something. I nor know wetin e dey yarn.

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Modernist: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

So are you trying to say that literally everything you've ever wanted has come your way? Things have always gone the way you want them to?
That's why is said the [b] Decisions[/b]you or others make are the only thing that affect your life.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by mamajj17(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:

grin grin grin grin grin l like your BOLDNESS my dear grin grin grin grin some people Comment na wa!

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Always bad news from Ikorodu.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This are weak men

Na so so F i see

Fortran F
Pascal F

Badt guy
I like ur bravery jawe
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by mamajj17(f): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Waiting to comment on your suicide news soon. I hope ur suicide news makes Frontpage on nairaland

grin grin You guys should wish one another well, let share LOVE smiley wink
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Jabioro: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
I lost more in 2017/2018 guess How? Fulani terrorist They asked us to come and farm they couldn't protect our investments that's how I lost and the land was on lease.
Be calm, prayer and be a man.I have no financial power I could have love to help you.. Please do not contemplate on suicide..with all my problem I have two graduated children one is out of country while the fourth is under graduate..I am happy whenever I remember them.....if I have give breath down.... hmmmm..just keep calm

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by IBKdammie(f): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
BenAndrew:

Sadly not everyone reason the same way and have the same strength. They are some situations some can't deal with.
keep negative tot away plz
N be positive......
if u don't even think about your loved ones then think about your Soul aftermath
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by victorazyvictor(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
He is old enough to decided which way to take and his old enough to himself to die..He escape to unknown world!

And many are coming

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Modernist: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
Be calm, prayer and be a man.I have no financial power I could have love to help you.. Please do not contemplate on suicide..with all my problem I have two graduated children one is out of country while the fourth is under graduate..I am happy whenever I remember them.....if I have give breath down.... hmmmm..just keep calm
I'm not married, I I'm not responsible for anyone's welfare, the monies were given to us by my parents to set up ourselves my brothers flew out of the country and I lost mine, My parents were disappointed because they didn't think farming was viable not knowing I'd lose the money totally do I can't commit suicide because even if they're still angry at me they still love me and would be sad.

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Jabioro: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
I'm not married, I I'm not responsible for anyone's welfare, the monies were given to us by my parents to set up ourselves my brothers flew out of the country and I lost mine, My parents were disappointed because they didn't think farming was viable not knowing I'd lose the money totally do I can't commit suicide because even if they're still angry at me they still love me and would be sad.
Mail me .. jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk..

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Jabioro: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Get me here ... jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk..
Modernist:
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by barinedan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
Hunger, Famine, war, genocide, terrorism, Climate change All these do not matter to god all he's concerned about is a man killing himself is that one a god.
since there is hunger and all the things you mentioned then why have you not killed yourself
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by gnykelly(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
He is old enough to decided which way to take and his old enough to himself to die..He escape to unknown world!

At least he escape

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by lovegeneration(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
[uote author=uzedo1 post=81818539]

I keep wondering, how do they do it [/quote]
I pray u ll never know it in Jesus name
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by hightempo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suicide is never an option no matter what, u have to see every situation as a possibility to move towards freedom rather than getting entangled. If you use every situation as a stepping stone, then there is no question of suicide. Of course at some point in live we get confused, some get frustrated, others get angry at themselves but we must not let any of this state of mind becomes our permanent state of abode...Our state of being is very important in every circumstances, mind keeps shifting with time..........When the soul keep calling then you realised how powerless is the mind......Suicide is a self destructive verdict endorsed by an illusory mind..........a distorted vision is before any suicide

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by fmwise2k(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81827261:
Anyone who commits suicide goes straight to HELL FIRE.

The devil won the battle in his life!

What a shame!
Why can't you apply common sense for once in your life instead of applying religious sense?
Why haven't religion solve all our problems in this country? Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped / Man Fails To Declare $310,000 At Airport, Forfeits Cash / Two Children Who Were Kidnapped By Househelp In Lagos Found In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.