Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment (19960 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by King44(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
At this point in time I conclude
"WE NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL SLAVERY"
"WE PRETEND A LOT TO KNOW WHAT WE WANT BUT IN REALITY WE DON'T"

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by thinksense: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
its a big lesson to and to those who lost an election but refuse to take it in good faith rather creating some unnecessary noise e.g Atiku and co.

its a big lesson to those were sponsored to cause confusion for legitimate govt.

next one is on you @dino @officialPDP @deji
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by mindtricks: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

I pity him, he laboured for [b]Nigerians who are in love with their oppressors

[/b]
Quite touching.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by doctokwus: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
badboywizzy:
As it stands, only IPOB can hold protest in this country without police harassment or brutality.
Much as many people don't like Kanu,even some Ibos,you got to respect the followers he has.
Sowore could not even gather 50 people and not a single one notable tribesman of his, talkless commoners has come to his defence.
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by madridsta007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

I pity him, he laboured for Nigerians who are in love with their oppressors

But he helped get Nigeria Buhari in 2015. Should we forget that too?

A school of thought will argue that, "whatever you sow, you reap." And I think this is a fair arguement.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ipob no be ur problem again oga?
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by abelprice(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eteka1:
Sowore na young man, wetin de sick am?
if I tk wetin they my mind eh.... Dem go just ban me... but take your time angry
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Bialegend(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

I pity him, he laboured for south westerners who are in love with their oppressors
Fixed.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by fortran12: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
What is Deji's proof that he
is ill?
sammyj:
This is a serious accusation on the DSS which need to be proved by presenting Sowore to the public otherwise Deji also need to be arrested for presenting fake news to the public. cool Anyways we are watching the developing story in 3D sun glasses cool
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Lionofdjungle: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
It is when all of them are detained by police that they get sick. The only escape route from the police custody in Nigeria is to lie that one is sick and needs to travel out to get medical treatment. Elzak zaky traveled to India and came back without receiving any medical treatment there. Has he died now?
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by ofwest47(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why won't he be sick here is a party presidential candidate of A A C after spending millions upon millions of Naira including dollars could only gather about 3000 votes out of about 30 million votes delivered by Nigerian voters. surely he must be sick as millions of millions can not be got back. I doubt if he will not commit suicide.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by deji17: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eteka1:
I think say na only Buhari dey sick o.. If you see how Sowore politicise Buhari sickness you go think say himsef no dey get headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Elliot2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
lordatkinson07:
Once a person is detained in custody, the next information about that person is "he/she is sick". Is it the detention that is causing them the sickness or the torture? Or they use to have the sickness before their arrest?

Anyways, the number one man in Daura should please jebure and let go of Sowore to get himself treated.

Am very sure he must have learnt his lessons.
Why not commit a crime and then get sent to prison to see if they are making up stories.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by descartes400: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
daewoorazer:

I pity him, he laboured for Nigerians who are in love with their oppressors

He laboured for you and members if your lineage not mine.

He got himself in there, he should get himself out.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by tiger28: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yoruba TRUE Patriot! BOTH of these guys JUST LIKE their older kinsmen like Fela,Gani fawehinmi,abiola ,Obasanjo etc have DEFIED AUTHORITIES IN THEIR FACE in the fight against human rights violations and have been jailed for it. Unlike our our Gra Gra brothers who just like to beat their empty chests and listening to their Albino King who is eating burgers in Europe while ordering the fools here to their deaths. Ojukwu ran away, Kanu ran away and Charly boy was cashing out While his PARTNER Deji was in jail....Foolish folks!
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by mike1994reds: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eteka1:
The wrath of God will visit you and your family for this foolish statement of yours!
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Merit123(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
The last time Charly boy lead a protest at unityfounting no teargas and hot water them take poshue him. Abi e no be Igbo man?
badboywizzy:
As it stands, only IPOB can hold protest in this country without police harassment or brutality.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Urchman200: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Alexis11:
The Igbos that were pushing him then are mocking him now. cool

Some of them are using the opportunity to massage their IPOB protest ego. While the rest are using the opportunity to insult the entire Yoruba race... cheesy
what has tribe got to do with this? U cannot stand against ur oppressors why making mockery of those that dime it worthy to face them?
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Urchman200: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81822261:
Lol cheesy.

Dem don start dem normal weak style of begging!

All you troublemakers will never start what you cannot finish anymore.
if I say what Is in my mind u will call ur friends to ban me ,so let me swallow my word.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by coolcore: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Eteka1:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS A YOUNG GUY YOU MUST BE MAD
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Detain a man for speaking the truth against bad governance and what we shud do to change or improve on it.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by coolcore: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
SINCE YOU STAND WITH FG ON THIS THEN CONTINUE TO BE PERMANENT OPPRESSION WITH THE BUHARI GOVERNMENT. LOW LIFE
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no news that Sowore is sick. He was sick in the mind for calling for a revolution just because of his selfish desires and not because of the interest of the masses.

He must enjoy the fruits of the NextLevel afterall he convinced most of us to boot out GEJ for Buhari in 2015.

I stand with the FG on his case.
He should be incarcerated for a lifetime.

He did not only threaten the the peace of the government, he also incited ignorant ones against the government when the ministerial list was out and it became obvious to him that there was actually going to be no Government of National Unity (GNU) and he had been marooned for good.

Just like Esau, he sold his birthright for nothing but unlike Joseph; the traitor deserves his place in jail.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by demovertion: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
After reading most of the Comments!!! I finally agreed with the people that says, Nigerians are enjoying their Oppressor and waiting for more in 2023!(((
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
I said it, sowore should better start discussing with his doctor and start claiming sick, if not, na there he go dey till 2023. Na the style wey lamidi cownu use be dat but bubu don wise up. If you are in doubt, ask elzakzaki, no chance to escape.
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Follybanty: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no news that Sowore is sick. He was sick in the mind for calling for a revolution just because of his selfish desires and not because of the interest of the masses.

He must enjoy the fruits of the NextLevel afterall he convinced most of us to boot out GEJ for Buhari in 2015.

I stand with the FG on his case.
He should be incarcerated for a lifetime.

He did not only threaten the the peace of the government, he also incited ignorant ones against the government when the ministerial list was out and it became obvious to him that there was actually going to be no Government of National Unity (GNU) and he had been marooned for good.

Just like Esau, he sold his birthright for nothing but unlike Joseph; the traitor deserves his place in jail.
people like you are very poor if I should check very well you don't even have job instead of you praising the hero
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by 36STATES: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Leave that Ijaw boy there. Stupid confused sHOWOORO
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by obagangan: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
he need medical attention abroad baa?
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by alfsalami: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Children who have not witnessed war think its like moi moi .and begin to shout revolution
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Simplyleo: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=SnakeServant post=81825080][/quote]
So what's the relationship between the topic/my comment and the pictures?

Or you feel you must just quote me to have a sense of belonging?
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
H
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Truthbites: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Back to 1984
Re: Sowore Is Sick, Being Denied Treatment by Truthbites: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nemesis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Inherited $63bn Debt, BMO Tells Atiku / PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting / Your Victory Well-Deserved, Marwa Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.