Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" (2031 Views)

Does Neymar Jr. Bleach/lighten Her Skin Tone? / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by WriterNig: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
While Barcelona negotiate his signing in Paris, Neymar announced on social media his participation in the next series of the Spanish TV series 'Money Heist'.

The meeting between PSG and Barcelona over Neymar's potential signing has finished. 'Le Parisien' reports that the Catalans offered €170 million in two instalments and the French club promised to give a reply between Tuesday night and Wednesday to see if there is an agreement.

However, Neymar has confirmed that he is joined 'Money Heist', one of his favourite TV series, in which he will play a monk in various episodes of the third series of the Spanish TV series which can be seen on Netflix.

The footballer, who last November shared a photo in social media dressed as red monk and a with a mask of Dali together with his teammate Kylian Mbappe, will appear in the 6th and 8th episodes of the last series. These episodes were broadcast without Neymar's bits included last July because of the rape accusation against him.

Once the Brazilian courts shelved the case due to a lack of evidence, Netflix has uploaded those episodes. this time with the scenes which include Neymar, a 'Netflix' source told 'EFE'.

The Spanish programme, which follows a group of bank robbers during various robeeries, gained record audiences for its third series, with more than 34 million viewers all over the world in the seven days after its release. The scenes of the Brazilian player, who will appear for the first time in the series, were filmed at the beginning of the year.

Neymar is not the only celebrity who likes 'Money Heist': the writer, Stephen King, Israel's Netta, who won Eurovision 2018 and the singer Romeo Santos have publicly said they are fans of the TV series. It is produced by Alex Pina and the main actors are Ursula Corbero, Alvaro Morte and Itziar Ituno, among others.

However, Neymar has been a fan for ages. After the player shared an image of himself dressed up as a bank robber to congratulate Mbappe on his birthday, 'Money Heist's Twitter account wanted to welcome him to the team and offered him four names to hide his identify: Sao Paulo, Paris, Barcelona or Madrid.

Neymar rejected all four options and went for 'Santos', his surname and the name of the Brazilian club where he started his career.

https://www.besoccer.com/new/amp/amid-transfer-speculation-neymar-announces-he-will-appear-in-money-heist-697256

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by WriterNig: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by Praizenews: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by Eportal123: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wow.
Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by selfdefence: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
no be small thing, talent is good, this is why i advise people to join Vskit and showcase their talents, you never know where you will blow from.
Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by aminusodiq(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
I never knew money heist is beyond 2seasons.... Still my all time seasonal movie
Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Nice move
Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by ESO2(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
aminusodiq:
I never knew money heist is beyond 2seasons.... Still my all time seasonal movie
Be careful...stealing might be in your DNA grin
]UST kidding dear

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" by aminusodiq(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2019
ESO2:

Be careful...stealing might be in your DNA grin
]UST kidding dear
lol... Just one of dis very logical movie... I knew dey were actin on written script. But yet my all time.. I dont do crimes lol.. M but d funny tin is. I will rate "narcos" as my second best series. � pablos overzealousness nd ambitions shldnt b underestimated

(1) (Reply)

Two Pretty Dwarfs Show Off Their Dancing Steps (Photos) / Lion No Dey Born Goat- Toyin Lawani Boasts As She Shows Off Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Czech Billionaire & Influencer Drops $1m Dollars From A Helicopter (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.