Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Scam Alert - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Alert (971 Views)

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! / Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! / Smart TV Scam Alert By This Fellow And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kneephy:
GenghisAlexa1

Anybody that has a link on how I can get this guy please??

His contacts stopped connecting since I made a transaction into his account....

Funlord
Dominique
show proof na??
Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by bobo65(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please don't tell me u sent 1200 euro to someone u Don't know without escrow or a vouch?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by CowbellY: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kneephy:

Can you show the chat you had before this one.

These messages weren't delivered. I want to see if previous messages delivered before you sent.
Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by CowbellY: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kneephy:

Okay. You had a chat by 1pm yesterday but you sent him the paypal by 6pm today and the message hasn't even been delivered.

I really don't know what's happening.

I checked my log and he was last online by 8am today, hours before you sent by 6.

Did you call him ? Reach an agreement before you sent by that time ?.
Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
CowbellY:

Okay. You had a chat by 1pm yesterday but you sent him the paypal by 6pm today and the message hasn't even been delivered.

I really don't know what's happening.

I checked my log and he was last online by 8am today, hours before you sent by 6.

Did you call him ? Reach an agreement before you sent by that time ?.

Yes I called him Around 3pm and he told me no problem that I should go on with the transaction

I want to believe something happened to his phone, that's why I'm unable to reach him.
Cos I have had video call sessions with him to confirm the face behind the account.
Re: Scam Alert by CowbellY: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kneephy:

Yes I called him

I want to believe something happened to his phone, that's why I'm unable to reach him.
Cos I have had video call sessions with him to confirm the face behind the account.

Let's exercise some patience till morning. Shall we ?

Let's see what happens with his phone over night.

GhenghisAlexa1, I'll be waiting for you to come sort this issue ASAP.
Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by Kneephy(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Scam Alert by CowbellY: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Kneephy:

The guy is yet to come out say anything

Please help me do something to get him out...

It's morning already

Hmm...

If you check my profile, i have a thread. My number is there. Please call or text me. Let's look for him.

Is this your first business with him ?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs Max 210000 MINT!!! SOLD / S8 Plus @ 70k (dual Sim, 128gb, Litu Glas Crack) soldout / (SOLD)Brand New Samsung Galaxy S8 4GB+64GB For Sale @90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.