Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! (1956 Views)

Smart TV Scam Alert By This Fellow And Family / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Avoid This Scammer SAM ADIRI 08164554896 08129335360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by oO8074130304: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
This dude is a pro scammer shocked shocked

So calm and confident! Never met such in my life grin grin grin

Wanted to purchase an iPhone from him(X iCloud locked) I told him to either send it down to Lagos or we use Escrow...he said he couldn't use Escrow because he was new to nairaland and he couldn't trust anyone, also claimed not to know anyone in Lagos because he's in ekiti

He also gave me an option to do part payment so he could send it and I'll pay the rest when the item gets to Lagos hahahahahaha....I knew instantly this was an old trick but the way he arranged his words Lord!!! This guy is a fkkn** pro....I declined his idea at the end

Fine!

Few days later I contacted him back for the same phone as I needed it urgently, he claimed to have sold it to someone via Facebook group adverts i was amazed so I asked how he dealt with the trust issues, he claimed the buyer sent part payment bla bla and he sent the phone bla bla... It pained me as I needed it urgently so I decided to ask for the buyer's phone number so I could buy from him since he claimed the buyer was in lagos... he sent me one number, the number wasn't on WhatsApp, and I'm not really a fan of phone calls so I decided to look up the number on Google, the first link was nairaland and I opened it up and traced the username linked to the phone number...lo and behold it was linked to his account and this time around he added dashes to the number so as not to be detected by search engines grin grin grin so smart!!.... I showed him my search results and he said it was a mistake from his copy/paste clipboard so the Mumu man sent me another phone number and I did the same Google search which was also linked to his nairaland account he also spaced the numbers with dashes * - - -* LOL and this time he knew the jig was up

Here are his details

Phone number 1: 08135065702

Phone number 2: 08118251445

Phone number 3: 08152758017

Bank account details : 0707091000
Name- Olashile Aina Afuwape

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by oO8074130304: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
More

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by oO8074130304: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Then he blocked me at the end

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by Talibanis: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
So sad I didn't see this before entrusting my small change to him. I am on his tail and he can't run for long. He will soon be caught.

https://www.nairaland.com/5588371/scammer-alert-donpedro11
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by explicitee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
oO8074130304:

Wanted to purchase an iPhone from him(X iCloud locked) I told him to either send it down to Lagos or we use Escrow...he said he couldn't use Escrow because he was new to nairaland and he couldn't trust anyone, also claimed not to know anyone in Lagos because he's in ekiti

He also gave me an option to do part payment so he could send it and I'll pay the rest when the item gets to Lagos hahahahahaha....I knew instantly this was an old trick but the way he arranged his words Lord!!! This guy is a fkkn** pro....I declined his idea at the end

Fine!

Few days later I contacted him back for the same phone as I needed it urgently, he claimed to have sold it to someone via Facebook group adverts i was amazed so I asked how he dealt with the trust issues, he claimed the buyer sent part payment bla bla and he sent the phone bla bla... It pained me as I needed it urgently so I decided to ask for the buyer's phone number so I could buy from him since he claimed the buyer was in lagos... he sent me one number, the number wasn't on WhatsApp, and I'm not really a fan of phone calls so I decided to look up the number on Google, the first link was nairaland and I opened it up and traced the username linked to the phone number...lo and behold it was linked to his account and this time around he added dashes to the number so as not to be detected by search engines grin grin grin so smart!!.... I showed him my search results and he said it was a mistake from his copy/paste clipboard so the Mumu man sent me another phone number and I did the same Google search which was also linked to his nairaland account he also spaced the numbers with dashes * - - -* LOL and this time he knew the jig was up

Here are his details

Add the scammer's bank nameso that others won't fall for him next time.
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by Rilley(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
oO8074130304:

Fine!

Here are his details

You are smart to catch the fool
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by Thobilobah(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please enlighten us on how you tracked the number using google. Could be helpful to a lot of Nairalanders to avoid being scammed
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by Carloslehder: 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
Talibanis:
So sad I didn't see this before entrusting my small change to him. I am on his tail and he can't run for long. He will soon be caught.

Report his account number to his bank
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
He is same person here rtdCivilservant

He has changed his nairaland username

grin grin grin
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by rtdCivilservant: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
WildChild00:
He is same person here rtdCivilservant

He has changed his nairaland username

grin grin grin
I am done replying a FOOL, the curse will do the rest. RIP
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
This is the guy that almost scammed you,

He scammed me of 20k 2 yrs ago, kindly check my profile and see the thread I created, same name everything grin

rtdCivilservant
Now you have changed your nairaland handle grin grin
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
rtdCivilservant this is the scammer grin
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Talibanis:

How much did he scam you off, he is here now, with a new nairaland handle, an old man oooo shocked shocked Nigeria

rtdCivilservant

Same scammer using this nairaland handle too as a female OneCandleAway

His tricks is to advertise on nairaland without phone number, email address, because the scammer knows that if it's googled he will be caught, now he will ask you to pm him grin grin
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2023
grin
Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Aina Afuwape scammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by rtdCivilservant: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2023
WildChild00:
Aina Afuwape aka WildChild00 the scammer
U see! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

U see! grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#124783487

Olashile Aina Afuwape

Your bank account details 0707091000

Just google search and see the criminals face, google has indexed it, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by WildChild00(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2023
The calm scammer, that lady was so lucky,she is not even a nairalander, she was so Smart to detect you, by doing simple google search, your phone number, and you calmly told her it was a mistake and sent the second phone number to her, she did same, google search the second phone number and it was same, indexed by google, seun, Mynd44 there should be an awareness about scammer taking over nairaland, it's getting bad, day in day out, something needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Avoid This Calm Scammer!! by silvoclaira: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
WildChild00:
The calm scammer, that lady was so lucky,she is not even a nairalander, she was so Smart to detect you, by doing simple google search, your phone number, and you calmly told her it was a mistake and sent the second phone number to her, she did same, google search the second phone number and it was same, indexed by google, seun, nlfpmod, Mynd44 there should be an awareness about scammer taking over nairaland, it's getting bad, day in day out, something needs to be done.
Act immediately

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD Dell Latitude 5400: I7-8th, 16gb, 512gb SOLD / LG v40...Google Pixel 4,4a, 3axl & 3 For Sale. / Iphone 7 (32gb) And Iphone 7plus 128gb SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.