Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear (4701 Views)

Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by 0gaGist: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Popular Nigerian UK-based dwarf model, Fatima Timbo and her friends rock swimwear in new photoshoot.

Recall the 22-year-old Four feet model graduated with a first class degree from Middlesex University in London.

See more; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-dwarf-model-fatima-timbo-and-her-friends-slay-in-swimwear

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by 0gaGist: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by NwaAmaikpe: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked

I used to think the weirdest thing on my bucketlist was to shag an albino granny.
But making out with these three disabled midgets may just be it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by starbuck(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please can these dwarf get pregnant and birth kids because I saw one last week and I was contemplating whether na she birth am because the kid is a midget too...

Lass lass, I fear men wey dey sleep with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by Praizenews: 4:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by Laurene: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2019
She's like football
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Laurene:
She's like football
And u are like what?....volleyball?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Awon slay mamas
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by Rochasstatue(f): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I used to think the weirdest thing on my bucketlist was to shag an albino granny.
But making out with these three disabled midgets may just be it.

You forgot to add your mother and elder sister's mum?
You always dreamt of raping them through the anus..
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by WildChild00(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2019
starbuck:
Please can these dwarf get pregnant and birth kids because I saw one last week and I was contemplating whether na she birth am because the kid is a midget too...

They are � human like you are too, it's just that they have one syndrome or the other, everything you have as a lady she has Dem, why den will a man not sleep with her? shocked
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by puriferi: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2019
they are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by oyatz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Most constitutional dwarfs can get pregnant normally but their labour and delivery may be adversely eventful which may necessitate interventional and/or assisted deliveries.

Dwarfs with Andgrogenital syndrome, cretinism or achondroplasia may have endocrine challenges which may affect their reproductive capacities. It should however be noted that these endocrine challenges don't usually affect their capacities to have satisfactory coitus( or what we normally call good fvck in street parlance).

As per the MEN, you ladies need to specially appreciate men for their sacrifices to ensure sexual satisfaction for all women without discriminations in terms of status, religion, ethnicity or political beliefs.

starbuck:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by GistMore2: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear by Fkforyou(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Everybody just dey feel themselves... smiley

We know it's all for the" Gram" and "likes" Sha .. tongue kiss undecided lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts / See The Married Man That Sleeps With Nollywood Celebrities / Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.