Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online (4701 Views)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by correctkidabc(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
An angry brother has mercilessly beating up his sister for posting her twerking video online.

Watch video here:https://www.correctkid.com/angry-brother-beat-up-sister-for-posting-her-naked-twerking-video-on-social-mediawatch-videos/

1 Like

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by GOFRONT(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
He go beat beat beat...He go taya.
As I'm talking here, My Nieces' twerk videos are all over Tiktok and their WhatsApp story...

God please forbid me and a GIRLCHILD.....I say NO TO A GIRLCHILD whenever I'm ready to give birth......

Dear Lord, ALLBOYZ......Amen and thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by Kriss216: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Having a younger sister in Nigeria is one of the easiest way to get high blood pressure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by Kriss216: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
GOFRONT:
As I'm talking here, my daughter, my Nieces twerking videos are all over Tiktok and their WhatsApp story
Chai
Sorry bro. The Lord will strengthen you.
Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by ObaKlaz: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
GOFRONT:
As I'm talking here, my daughter, my Nieces twerking videos are all over Tiktok and their WhatsApp story
Please, lemme have their handles and WhatsApp numbers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by donbachi(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2020
She's already a mobile brothel and it will take heavenly intervention to change..not beatings.

1 Like

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2020
But he will like to watch another person sister own right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by 2cul2care: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2020
When it's all said and done this is abuse

1 Like

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by We4all: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
GOFRONT:
As I'm talking here, My Nieces' twerk videos are all over Tiktok and their WhatsApp story...

God please forbid me and a GIRLCHILD.....I say NO TO A GIRLCHILD whenever I'm ready to give birth......

Dear Lord, ALLBOYZ......Amen and thank you.

Before you condemn a gender, digest these facts:

Over 90% of rapists are men.
Over 90% of murderers/ ritualists are men.
Over 90% of cultists are men.
Over 90% of Boko haramists are men.
Over 90% of Fulani herdsmen killers are men.

So, it means the world will feel much safer if there were no men. Have fun with your male kids and continue to breed more generations of murderers.
Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by We4all: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Having a younger sister in Nigeria is one of the easiest way to get high blood pressure.

And birthing sons means we are increasing the population of rapists, murderers, and ritualists.
Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by meobizy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
One blogger reported it was community boys who beat her up, now this blogger reports it was her brother. Who should we believe, abeg?

1 Like

Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by helpfindbolu: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online by Harry00(m): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2020
This video has different story

(1) (Reply)

My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS / [download>>zip} Drake Scorpion^ Album (songs#). / A Picture Of Beyonce's Unborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.