Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) (12102 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks โ€“ South Africans / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by aswani(m): 5:00am On Sep 03, 2019
Whilst I don't agree with a lot of what Xhosa Nostra's has said (and I am aware she has stated her low opinion of those carrying out the attacks which seemed to have been conveniently missed by most), I have to say it is impressive the way she has put her points forward and conducted herself.

Admittedly the people "debating" against her made it relatively easy for her by firing, without focus, in all directions.

We as Nigerians need to learn to be calm and
composed generally when discussing things, even in the face of provocation, like she has been in this thread.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Henrodah(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
aswani:
Whilst I don't agree with a lot of what Xhosa Nostra's has said (and I am aware she has stated her low opinion of those carrying out the attacks which seemed to have been conveniently missed by most), I have to say it is impressive the way she has put her points forward and conducted herself.

Admittedly the people "debating" against her made it relatively easy for her by firing, without focus, in all directions.

composed generally when discussing things, even in the face of provocation, like she has been in this thread.
It's our kin they are killing not hers . It hurts!!

Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Oblongata: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
aswani:

lukatew...
We are the oppressed and she is the oppressor so it is easier for her to be calm and give jabs. It is not a game, canโ€™t you guys see? Lives are being lost on a daily and all you can see here is a lady in staunch support of xenophobia winning online rants? Why do we even blame the government for not taking actions when most of its citizens are clueless?
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by aswani(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oblongata:
lukatew...
We are the oppressed and she is the oppressor so it is easier for her to be calm and give jabs. It is not a game, canโ€™t you guys see? Lives are being lost on a daily and all you can see here is a lady in staunch support of xenophobia winning online rants? Why do we even blame the government for not taking actions when most of its citizens are clueless?

We are agreed on one thing, most of our citizens are clueless.

You might also want to re-read her posts to know
what she really feels about people carrying out the xenophobic attacks.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 4:29am On Sep 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I must be an amateur then because I didn't jump at your dick when you offered yourself to me on a silver platter grin

God has mute you forever, come out and keep defending your lazy men
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

E pain am well grin Have you seen me before?

Shame, you have gone to hide since 4th of September.
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I must be an amateur then because I didn't jump at your dick when you offered yourself to me on a silver platter grin

You shall suffer more pain than every foreigner being tortured and killed in the street of South Africa, any family member of yours outside South Africa shall be treated the way your people treats foreigners.

I pronounce this in your life for supporting evil against foreigners
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Auxtin85(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So what does that have to do with me? Do I sound like I'm out burning shรฌt up?

Animal you will never find favor in the sight of any Nigerian
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

you don't sound like a responsible fellow!
Re: Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
1Sharon:

Wow..so it seems they just want to be victims by force? Smh
I thought that you're a beautiful girl!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling / Why Youth Take Marijuana By Temi Badmus / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.