Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kayode: How DSS Tried To Stop Me From Attending The Igbo Event In Nnewi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kayode: How DSS Tried To Stop Me From Attending The Igbo Event In Nnewi (243 Views)

Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi / How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kayode: How DSS Tried To Stop Me From Attending The Igbo Event In Nnewi by Goodwills: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2019

Chief Femi-Fani Kayode has explained his ugly experience as he visited Nnewi to deliver a speech for anaedoonline event, he stated this on his facebook page that the DSS Operatives from Abuja tried to stop him from attending the program.

SHOULD IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: https://odinceblog.com/photos-fani-kayode-arrives-anambra-state-visits-bar-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/
PHOTOS: Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra state, visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer)

READ BELOW:

A NIGHT TO REMEBER IN NNEWI

As I was about to enter the hall to deliver my speech at the Anaedoonline 1st year Anniversary Lecture in Nnewi, Anambra state yesterday my lawyer and a member of my delegation, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, and I were approached by the DSS and told that he must not attend the event.

They said that if he insisted on attending the occasion with me the venue would be sealed up and the entire event would be stopped and not allowed to hold.

They said they had orders from Abuja to stop him from attending because, apart from being my lawyer, he is also the lawyer to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

I was shocked. This was a clear case of not just persecution but also guilt by association. I wondered whether being a lawyer to my friend and brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or to IPOB was now a crime?

My stomach turned as I listened to the words of the DSS operative. I took a deep breath, restrained myself and kept repeating to myself, “FFK, do not lose that famous temper of yours!”.... continue Reading...

AN INTERESTING STORY, READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/kayode-how-dss-tried-to-stop-me-from-attending-the-igbo-event-in-nnewi/

(1) (Reply)

#xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Heads To The Airport For Their Flight Back To Nigeria / Court Remands Okada Rider In Prison Custody For Throwing Baby Into River / Much Panic As Kidnappers Now Demand Bitcoin For Ransom In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.