Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot (1097 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by 9jainfoparrot: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Popular male barbie, Bobrisky has been crestfallen since his multi-million birthday party was shut down by the Police yesterday.

The shutdown was confirmed by the spokesperson for the police in Lagos, Bala Elkana. He said they acted on intelligence to seal the venues of the birthday party at Pearls Gardens in Lekki Phase 1 and Paradise Boat Club, Victoria Island where another one was scheduled to hold on Sunday.

The crossdresser never talked about his birthday disruption on Instagram, not until some minutes ago. He didn't say much about the disruption but he offered his birthday cakes to anyone who will be having a wedding this weekend.

Sharing the first photo of his cakes, he wrote:

Dis was supposed to be my birthday cake � for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart ❤️ is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol. If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. @dacakesmaster God bless your hand � work you are really a genius. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling

Read more: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/bobrisky-gives-away-his-multi-million-naira-birthday-cakes/

Re: Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
I hate this nigga!! sad
Re: Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin
Re: Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by Siralgebra04(m): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Wetin concern me with wetin no concern me.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by Ciaos: 4:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Na gbese dem cause this guy oooo,abi na woman oooooo i go talk self....
Re: Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by frbona: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Weigh-word son
Re: Bobrisky Gives Away His Multi-million Naira Birthday Cakes, 9ja Info Parrot by puriferi: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2019
shey the cake never spoil

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Ken Erics Speaks His Truth On G@y, Relationship With Rachael Okonkwo / BBNaija Khafi Hits 300,000 Instagram Followers Hours After Eviction / Miley Cyrus Breasts Exposed Nipples Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.