Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Help Me Catch This Thief!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Catch This Thief!!! (807 Views)

Beware Of This Thief In Lagos ( Pics ) / No Protector Can Stop This Thief VIDEO / This Thief Was Catch This Afternoon (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by leo2sexy: 3:18am On Sep 02, 2019
hhh
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by david22uu(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Must u mention a tribe.... I see u have no pinpoint here

1 Like

Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by Ibile77(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2019
No picture, no phone number. So, how do we catch the thief for you maybe through witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2019
leo2sexy:
OK so my Aunt called me crying that she was duped by one Igbo guy and it really hurt me, spent money on police l, blocked his account but still nothing, so a year later I found out his number on whatsapp, with his pics I quickly saved it, and his num is still going, I searched his name on true caller getting rubbish, tried Facebook same nothing...how do I track this guy can I use his num, I need to arrest him.

I need crime investigation gurus pls help.

Give us full details or chat me up
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by Utyben(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Ibile77:
No picture, no phone number. So, how do we catch the thief for you maybe through witchcraft
lols grin
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by leo2sexy: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ibile77:
putting his number here will make him know and therefore he will become careful, same with his pics u don't know who will inform him. so I can release Info's if u really want to help.
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
leo2sexy:
OK so my Aunt called me crying that she was duped by one Igbo guy and it really hurt me, spent money on police l, blocked his account but still nothing, so a year later I found out his number on whatsapp, with his pics I quickly saved it, and his num is still going, I searched his name on true caller getting rubbish, tried Facebook same nothing...how do I track this guy can I use his num, I need to arrest him.

I need crime investigation gurus pls help.
I wanted to help you but since you mentioned tribe I won't help you
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by leo2sexy: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

I wanted to help you but since you mentioned tribe I won't help you
I nor force u nigga
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
leo2sexy:
I nor force u nigga
Then leave the thief alone and move on
Re: Help Me Catch This Thief!!! by leo2sexy: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Then leave the thief alone and move on
That's cause u are a thief, mind your business...won't reply u again.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Looting At Shoprite Surulere / A South African Said They Only Attack Nigerians On Xenophobia / EFCC Arrests Delta Chief For Internet Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.