Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court (26222 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by reveria: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
hehe
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Larrykaysail(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Couldn't make bail. Back in Jail. You think he has 75k? They've probably even seized all his illegal money before asking him to pay 75grand.
$75,000 bail bond is going to be $7500, that's how it works here ,

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Wickedfacts: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
That bail condition is a deadly trap. If he pays a cent, the FBI would dry up that account.

If another person pays the bail, FBI would trace that account back to anywhere even to the garden of Eden and see if Adam too ate part of the fraud money.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by emmahtml: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
This is where judiciary works without bias. kudos to american government

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Orpe7(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
EcoBrick:
Kai. Tough bail conditions, especially the guarantor part. Who will stand as guarantor for him?

Ekweremadu grin
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Toscarel: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

No, he's not. That's standard.

Funny enough, the guy couldn't make bail.

couldn't meet conditions immediately, read properly before jumping to conclusions
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Jabioro: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
"Ours EFCC "dey gather evidence outside the initial case and it take six months after the suspect arrest.I love his bail condition..pay $75k and also make part payment for money you illegally acquired.the $75k can be spending on cohorts who were unable to meet their bail..
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
It is quite mischievous to quote the bail amount in Naira after you quoted the millions he stole in $. It's just $75k.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by ajayiopy: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Wickedfacts: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2019
EcoBrick:
Kai. Tough bail conditions, especially the guarantor part. Who will stand as guarantor for him?

Abaribe.
He is experienced in standing bail for criminals and fugitives.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Lessonnn: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2019
TUANKU:

Bail bond for a non citizen involved in a criminal case? Good luck with that.
They will as they know he can’t escape from USA, it’s business. once he paid their fee, they’ll give him the bail money as they know they’ll get it back, they just have to provide him to court when needed.
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
I thought they said bail is free and it is only in Nigeria it is not free.
Police bail is what is free, not court bail.

These are two different things.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by atiku07(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Abdulazeez99:

https://leakers.ng/news/1540-us-court-grants-one-suspected-fraudster-on-fbi-list-n27m-bail/

me i know say US will cashout last last so far u get money lol. cause i knew it is of no benefit to the victims if they sent them to jail lol
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Originalsly: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2019
The $75 K bail is not a problem... only $5 K he has to deposit... the problem is finding a guarantor... a person who would guarantee he would show up in court on his court date... if not... that person would have to pay the $75K or have whatever asset he checked off... most likely a house ... confiscated. Who would take such a risk?... the reason why he can't make bail.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by GavelSlam: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Toscarel:

couldn't meet conditions immediately, read properly before jumping to conclusions

Shut up.

Not making bail means the same.

If English language is too much for you stick to your mother tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Paroh(f): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
simple250:

Come collect 500k and stop disturbing God for 500k our own pass your own cheesy

Whatsapp me for my account details.
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Postanalyser: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Paroh:
sad

Chai. See money. I just need 500k from that amount to change my story.

See my signature to find out how to reject konji in your life. Help my hustle kiss

Anonymity is not guaranteed over the internet. Ask invictus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Toscarel: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.
Not making bail means the same.
If English language is too much for you stick to your mother tongue.
Sannu professor, please go and read the post before insulting yourself
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by madenigga(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Lessonnn:

Getting the 75k bail will not be an issue for him.
There are many bail bond companies in USA, they will just charge percentage fee of the bail amount 10% to 15%, highest they put GPS tracker on his leg to track his movements when he’s out.
Giving bail doesn’t mean he’s not guilty, if found guilty he will still serve jail time.
whats the use then of wasting the money when u will still serve jail time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by GavelSlam: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Toscarel:

Sannu professor, please go and read the post before insulting yourself

I've told you to shut up if you don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by edorhe14(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

Ouch

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by TUANKU(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Lessonnn:

They will as they know he can’t escape from USA, it’s business. once he paid their fee, they’ll give him the bail money as they know they’ll get it back, they just have to provide him to court when needed.

Bro no bail bond company will fund this guy, if it was a loan default or mortgage default yes but a criminal case this much publicised i highly doubt.
You need to present proof of ability to pay back which i doubt he has at this moment since he couldn't meet his bail conditions.
This from experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by tsavkeghps(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by lastempero: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Most of them wont even spend more than two years in the penitentiary if

1 they get hold of a good criminal lawyer
2 enter plea bargain
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

That bail amount is supposedly too small for this guy's na,abi dem don freeze all him account and assets ABI him don use everything ball finish?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by WalkerMichael(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Orpe7:

Human trafficking

Thank you. These people should be picked up and jailed. WTF shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos / Operation Crush: 25 Cultists Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.